new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's???
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

#1: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:26 am
    —
Hi all!!!
It is this idea possible to make??
Port the new explosions PITF/GTC to old CC's?

Thanks!!

#2: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: Pzt_KanovLocation: México PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:18 am
    —
Dont think you can use them as is, as the new graphics use transparency and stuff which are not read by the old cc's exes.

Maybe with some editing of the new explosion frames a new effect could be achieved.

#3: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:43 pm
    —
Did you have any luck with porting the explosions DAK?

#4: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:14 pm
    —
No comrade:(
Sorry

#5: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:53 pm
    —
Too bad.

I looked into it.

Problem is I cant get CCFX to work so I can repack FX files and test out the changes.

How can one repack FX files?

#6: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:08 pm
    —
I only know CCFx

#7: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:22 pm
    —
Could you explain me how to use it DAK ?

#8: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: Pzt_KanovLocation: México PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:12 pm
    —
Meyer, have you tried CCMunger? is posted over at the Pitf's mod forum.

It opens all the files of the game from pitf and GtC. I don't know if it can open the fx files of other CC's like CCMT or TLD though. It can definetly open the .gdg and sound files since I've tried the tool on other games to open the files I mentioned.

#9: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:25 pm
    —
In my experience CCMunger does not work on the older files - just PITF/GTC. - I have tried the fx files with it.

I can unpack the Effects files with CCSpriter - What I need to get my head around is how to Repack the TGAs into fx files.

Read the readme for CCFX tool about 57 times but there is something i dont do right.

#10: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:35 pm
    —
Finally got the CCFX working - Will investigate those GtC explosions now:)

#11: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:48 am
    —
Good luck comrade and do not forget the alpha channels;)

#12: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:18 pm
    —
There is progress - Kind of..

It seems the GTC explosion graphics has the Alpha channel reversed compared to the older titles.

I tried a few things... I reversed the Alpha channel mask in PS.. got some results but still get these wild colours on part of the explosion graphics

Anyone know what causes this? is it because the mask is not pure white in those parts of the graphic?

Best part.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  227.4 KB
 Viewed:  620 Time(s)

Best part.jpg

Phsyco colours.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  227.69 KB
 Viewed:  794 Time(s)

Phsyco colours.jpg

#13: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: Pzt_KanovLocation: México PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:15 pm
    —
Don't you have to get rid of that alpha mask?

#14: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:53 pm
    —
Nope, Graphics in Effects are 32bit with an alpha channel in old releases too.

They reversed the mask in GTC though.

I think the phsycedelic colours came because everything in the  RGB channel not covered by the alpha "mask" must be BLACK in the older versions.
I have much better results now than in the pictures in my previous post, so it is definately doable to convert the GTC explosion graphics.

#15: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:09 pm
    —
Success!

Explosions from GtC in CCMT !

I dont think you can have as many variants of each size as in GtC though. In CCMT there are exp20, 30, 30m, 40, 40m, 60 and 60m.
The GtC explosions are nice, but I think they have too much smoke in them.

Last edited by ScnelleMeyer on Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Artillery.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  217.93 KB
 Viewed:  574 Time(s)

Artillery.jpg

Mortars.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  210.02 KB
 Viewed:  545 Time(s)

Mortars.jpg

RW.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  203.71 KB
 Viewed:  514 Time(s)

RW.jpg

FW.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  205.26 KB
 Viewed:  526 Time(s)

FW.jpg

#16: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: Pzt_KanovLocation: México PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:58 am
    —
Holy shit dude, you're pretty good!

Thanks for this.

#17: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:09 am
    —
Thanks man - But its really just a little bit of tinkering and learning how to use photoshop:)

#18: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: Pzt_KanovLocation: México PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:47 am
    —
If you think the gtc have too much dust, the ones from pitf have somewhat more flash to it, although overall I think the gtc effects are better.

With your acquired knowledge coverting the effects, do you think the cc2 explosions could be improved (as to make them crispier) and used in cc3,4,5 etc?

Cheers.

#19: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:05 am
    —
BRAVO!!!!

Ithink that this Effects.azp isvalid for CC's

I change this effects.azp for an a mod;)

#20: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: Pzt_CrackwiseLocation: Switzerland PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:31 am
    —
Wow! The things I like the most about GtC are the explosions and sounds. So this is an awesome thing what you have here! Smile

#21: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:35 pm
    —
Quote:
If you think the gtc have too much dust, the ones from pitf have somewhat more flash to it, although overall I think the gtc effects are better.

With your acquired knowledge coverting the effects, do you think the cc2 explosions could be improved (as to make them crispier) and used in cc3,4,5 etc?

- I think I will be using PITF versions for the smaller explosions and GtC for the larger ones, as I like the fire like flashes of PITF. (I can make 2 versions of the Effects.azp)

I do not know anything about file types and so on in CC2, but I can try to take a look at the CC2 explosions.

Quote:
Ithink that this Effects.azp isvalid for CC's

I change this effects.azp for an a mod;)

I believe the effects are similar in all CC before PITF, so yes you can pop this in anywhere:)
I need to get FTP access so I can upload.

You will get it too Crackwise:)  - Just need a little more tuning before its ready as I am including the other smoke effects and so on too.

#22: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:14 pm
    —
Thank comrade!

i would like add in US_Brake mods for CCIII/CoI

#23: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: US_BrakeLocation: USA PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:08 pm
    —
ScnelleMeyer makes major breakthrough!  Good ideas and work CCS members.  Very Happy

#24: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:52 pm
    —
Good job ScnelleMeyer!

#25: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:31 pm
    —
Thanks a lot guys!

Mooxe took literally just seconds to reply to my ftp account request, so I will be uploading these there very soon.

#26: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: Pzt_CrackwiseLocation: Switzerland PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:38 pm
    —
I would also prefer one GtC only explosions version and the other one, which you mix PitF and GtC animations up as you see fit! Let's see how it looks like!  

I personally find GtC ones much more realistic. PitF animations are too cartoonish and look like hollywood explosions - i.e. lot's of flames! :)

Thanks a lot again Schnellemeyer!  And this is why CCS should never be closed down. Talented people exchange ideas and make great things here!

#27: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:32 pm
    —
I quickly playtested the new expl in COI last night. I actually used the effects file from LSA! - Just unpakked it (.azp) and repacked it as .zfx and renamed to VFX for COI.
- Worked great! - Its just one quick test but I think it will add a new spark to the "older" games!!

#28: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: Nacho78Arg PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:51 pm
    —
Nice job Scnelle !!. Would you post some pics from that test on COI? Thanks

#29: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:17 pm
    —
Thanks mate! I didnt snap any pictures, but in a few days time you can download it yourself:)

#30: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: kwenistonLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:23 pm
    —
This is great, lovely to see this implemented as a mod Smile. Excellent work.

#31: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: corsairLocation: Orchies Northern France PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:29 pm
    —
Yes Wow........

Something I have been waiting for a long time  Laughing

#32: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: southern_land PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:08 am
    —
One suggestion i made during PitF was that the explosions take place under the tree canopy.  Thought that might have looked better

#33: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: DoktorPajLocation: Norrköping PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:00 pm
    —
It looks great! Thanks a lot!

#34: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: Nomada_Firefox PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:05 pm
    —
Where can it be found?

#35: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:44 pm
    —
Its not up yet. Just been too busy in RL to iron out a colour issue with the exp graphics. Will get to it and upload on ftp. ASAP.

#36: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: Nomada_Firefox PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:28 am
    —
Take your time, modding take a lot of time.

#37: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: Pzt_KanovLocation: México PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:37 pm
    —
Hi,

Anything came out of this Meyer?

Cheers

#38: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:43 pm
    —
Yeah! It will be uploaded. Thanks for asking.
- I felt I needed to polish them some more before putting it up for DL.
But havent spent any more time on those explosions lately.

Will do though.

#39: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: tripwireLocation: Florida - USA PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:02 pm
    —
Good work!  Smile

#40: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:41 pm
    —
Comming soon comrade??

#41: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: tripwireLocation: Florida - USA PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:31 pm
    —
Is there progress in making an upload of your new explosions, ScnelleMeyer?

Thanks!  Smile

#42: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:35 pm
    —
YES:) Thanks to forum members reminding me I have worked some more. - Yesterday I tried a new way of converting the explosions that seems to provide somewhat better results.

I will work on it today as well.

Version 1 with Gateway to Caen explosions for re-releases will be ready for download on friday the latest. (If nothing crashes totally;)

Thanks.

#43: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:13 pm
    —
Were you able to make the Explosions White for WAR?

A sandy Explosion isn't going to look good in WAR

#44: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:01 pm
    —
No, PM but that was never my intention either. - This is a purely a conversion and that was hard enough to do for someone with zero graphics skills.

However if you dont like the look of the GtC explosions when you try them out - feel free to uninstall  - or edit them any way you please to suit your taste and needs.

#45: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: IkiIki PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:23 am
    —
ScnelleMeyer wrote (View Post):

Version 1 with Gateway to Caen explosions for re-releases will be ready for download on friday the latest. (If nothing crashes totally;)

Well it is saturday... Does this mean that everything crashes totally? Wink

#46: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:38 pm
    —
Hi! IkiIki and welcome to the forum:)  

Nothing has crashed, but there are a couple of bugs on the converted explotion graphics that I have tried to fix.

Not too much luck with that unfortunately. I will upload a plugin with version 1 today.
- Maybe some guys out there with more graphics/Photoshop skills can give some tips on how to fix it..

What game do you play IkiIki?

#47: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: IkiIki PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:44 pm
    —
I play CC5 with Berlin mod. I tried to convert the graphics of explosions from CCGtC, but got stuck at the same point as you at the beginning. CCFX do not work for me. I love GTC explosions and would like to see them in Berlin Mod for CC5. My English is poor but I hope you understand what I wrote. And what kind of bugs have you faced?

#48: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:07 pm
    —
You write perfect English mate. Don't worry about it.

The bugs left now are thin horizontal black lines below the smallest explosions.

I would also like to remove a greenish tint or shadow at the end of the explosions.

The psycedelic colours I found a solution for.

Im attaching my notes for CCFX - maybe it can help others:

To UNPACK FX files:

CCFX.exe, FX DATA file and the FX file to be UNPACKED must be in the same FOLDER.

the command in DOS is: CCFX + "Name of FX file to be unpacked.fx" - This will be the name of the resulting folder containing the images from the unpacked FX file.

Example: CCFX Exp20.fx

To PACK FX files:

CCFX OG FX data has to be in the same FOLDER.

TGA's (32 bit with Alphachannel) to be packed is placed in a subfolder.

Command in DOS is: CCFX + foldername

Eks: CCFX Exp20       (Exp20 is the foldername)

SchnelleMeyer

#49: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: IkiIki PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:31 pm
    —
Thanks for instruction - in the near future I will check it. Then I see if I'll be able to do something with bugs about you wrote. I'm waiting for version 1 of the explosions - I am very curious to see how they will look in CC5.
Also very, very much thanks for your hard work on converting explosions graphics - and despite that there are still bugs, you are great Smile

#50: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: ke_mechial PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:59 pm
    —
Will we get the GTC tracers, too?

#51: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:17 pm
    —
First explosion plugins are up on the ftp :  

http://www.closecombatseries.net/Hosted/ScnelleMeyer/Graphics%20mods/GtC%20Explosions/

There are CC5, CCMT, TLD, COI and WAR versions available.

Enjoy!  - Hints and tips for improvement are welcome.

#52: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:20 pm
    —
Quote:
Will we get the GTC tracers, too?

Nope, they are not in the Effects file and I have no idea where they are - maybe its a funtion of the .exe?

#53: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: crewman PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:40 pm
    —
Hi,
I'm interested to give this a try ...Thanks for ur efforts.
is there a LSA version?
Or will TLD version work for manual install?

#54: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:21 am
    —
Hi Crewman, Thanks for the kind words.

I will put together an LSA version too. The TLD version might work as a manual install, but its missing the bridge explosion,
That might cause a problem - If its not crashing you will probably not see an explosion when a bridge is blown.

#55: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: crewman PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:55 am
    —
Thanks SchnelleMeyer,
just thinking ... Is it possible to only have GTC explosions for mortar and artillery ... and leave other smaller explosions LSA type?
I like the LSA tank explosion and smaller type explosions for guns and stuff.
Although I don't hv GTC and haven't seen its graphics.

Might be a solution since you hv problem with smaller explosions

#56: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:13 am
    —
ScnelleMeyer:

You did a Great job here.
The Explosions for WAR LOOK GREAT!

I added your file to the Original game rather than to the Stock Mod file I've worked on .

Do you mind if I include your file (Or Parts of it)to my next update to Stock Mod?
Credits Of course.

#57: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:40 am
    —
Quote:
Is it possible to only have GTC explosions for mortar and artillery ... and leave other smaller explosions LSA type?

Yes, thats possible but I think tanks exploding/brewing up are hardcoded to one of the larger explosions (Exp40 or Exp60) so this is something you will have to live with.
But smaller explosions could be LSA no problem.
- Its the weapons DATA file that control what size of explosion are used for each weapon.

Quote:
You did a Great job here.
The Explosions for WAR LOOK GREAT!

Thanks a lot Platoon. - You know the difficulties very well:)
Everything I upload are free to be used or changed in any way to the benefit of CC-players.
- I would be happy if you choose to use the explosions in any mod of yours.

#58: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:25 pm
    —
Thank you ScnelleMeyer!

#59: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: tripwireLocation: Florida - USA PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:01 pm
    —
Thank you very much, ScnelleMeyer !!   Your work looks extremely good in "old" CC5 and mods.  I will also integrate the CC3 version tomorrow.

Congratulations on a stunning addition to the old game!

#60: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: crewman PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:35 am
    —
Thanks ScnelleMeyer,
look forward to trying your LSA version

#61: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: ke_mechial PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:14 pm
    —
Great Work!
By the way, .ccm file also works with CCMAT and CC RAF Regiment, but make sure to run the SysCon as administrator for installing.
Thanks for your perseverance and keeping it up until the result!
Thank you DAK_Legion for inspiring the idea, too!

I also like the aspect of this incident that this Site really works, one rolls the idea in, another one tries, discuss with others and finally finds a solution and share the result with others!

#62: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:17 pm
    —
Thanks a lot for all the nice words and positive feedback guys. - Really appreciated !
And thanks to DAK_Legion for the idea of course ... or.. - I dont know.. his idea caused hours of scratching my head and photoshop work:D
Just kidding !  Thanks buddy!

2 Plugin versions for LSA are now up on the ftp:  

- V1 with just GtC explosions - No other changes.
- V1.1 were the smallest expl (Handgrenade size) is original LSA and rest is GtC Explosions)

#63: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:26 pm
    —
Quote:
Your work looks extremely good in "old" CC5 and mods.  I will also integrate the CC3 version tomorrow.

Congratulations on a stunning addition to the old game!

I found it quite surprising that just new explosions would bring back so much life (Or take them Wink) in CC5 and COI.

The Barrage in COI is really impressive now!  - With a nice explosion sounds in addition, it rocks the battlefield:D

#64: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: crewman PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:01 am
    —
Wow, great work SchnelleMeyer ... I didn't think it was going to convert to older versions with such good results! Looks good to me.
Thanks for making the LSA versions ... I'll hv a question or two after more testing.

And thanks also to GTC guys for new graphics Smile

#65: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: ke_mechial PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:19 pm
    —
"Yes, thats possible but I think tanks exploding/brewing up are hardcoded to one of the larger explosions (Exp40 or Exp60) so this is something you will have to live with.
But smaller explosions could be LSA no problem.
- Its the weapons DATA file that control what size of explosion are used for each weapon. "

I was playing WAR VetBoB with your plugin installed, one sherman got hit by panther and exploded nicely as expected, but more surprisingly and nicely, it cooked with the nice animation from GTC afterwards with nice dark 3D realistic smoke going up high above the tank and with its shadow falling on the ground. Same had happened in CCMT. But it does not always happen. I suppose it is connected to how serious you got hit, whether there is ammo explosion etc.

#66: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: Pzt_KanovLocation: México PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:30 pm
    —
Thanks for this Meyer, very very good!   Very Happy

#67: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: tripwireLocation: Florida - USA PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:27 pm
    —
For all of us still playing CC4 and VetBoB v1.13 by TT ....  just a note here that the new CC5 effects.azp works like a charm !!

Plus, as others have said... the CC3 and COI explosions from the new VFX.zfx are incredible !!

Thanks so very much ScnelleMeyer.

#68: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: crewman PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:14 am
    —
Hi ScnelleMeyer,
I am using your full LSA conversion of explosions ... and I can't see any graphic problem on any of them, even the small grenade. Not sure what you meant when you said you were having a problem with some smaller explosions?

#69: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: ke_mechial PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:51 pm
    —
I played CC5 Der Kessel mod with new plugin, it was really awesome!

#70: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:04 pm
    —
Thanks again for the fantastic reports guys:) - Its pleasing to have been able to give a little bit back to the CC community by this graphics conversion.
The real credit goes to the guys that made the explosions in GtC of course.

Quote:
But it does not always happen. I suppose it is connected to how serious you got hit, whether there is ammo explosion etc.

There are calculations in the .exe whether a vehicle will burn out or not I believe. I added the smoke effects for this first version except for LSA-plugin. - Will add them in there too when time permits.

Quote:
I played CC5 Der Kessel mod with new plugin, it was really awesome!

This mod has a lot of artillery observers if I remember correctly Very HappyVery Happy:D

The problem areas with the explosions:

Lines 1.jpg
 Description:
Lines in explosions shadows.
 Filesize:  30.05 KB
 Viewed:  506 Time(s)

Lines 1.jpg

Airsupport Lines.jpg
 Description:
Lines in converted Red smoke
 Filesize:  43.13 KB
 Viewed:  522 Time(s)

Airsupport Lines.jpg

Green tint.jpg
 Description:
Green tint or shadow
 Filesize:  58.8 KB
 Viewed:  520 Time(s)

Green tint.jpg

#71: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: crewman PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:29 pm
    —
hey ScnelleMeyer,
Thanks for ur explanation. I'm not noticing those small problem areas, especially with mostly green Normandy maps of LSA GJS.
I'd like to include ur work in version/s after GJS7.1 beta

#72: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: ke_mechial PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:10 am
    —
Some more observations:
For TLD and WAR, when a tank gets hit and starts burning. The Animation is always nice dark 3D smoke from GTC.

For CC5 normal tank burning, however in Kessel mod, I observed when a flamethrower burns some element, there is again this nice smoke.

And Der Kessel mod has not only artillery observers but many nice artillery pieces, where you could line them up and create your own rolling barrage.Smile

#73: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: Pzt_CrackwiseLocation: Switzerland PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:50 am
    —
Sorry for bothering you, but how do you install this for TLD?

#74: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: Schmal_Turm PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:03 am
    —
I was hoping that someone would ask how to install it into any of the games so I wouldn't have to.

#75: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: crewman PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 3:53 am
    —
It looks like those are created to work with the plugin manager thing (modswap).
If you use modswap, you just hv to put the downloaded file in the plugins folder and then install it using modswap menu.

For manual install ... you can also rename the file you downloaded ... change the last three letters to .zip (for example instead of .tLD)
After it's renamed ... right click and open with windows explorer. Inside the opened folder, grab the Effects.azp file and put it in:
C:\Matrix Games\Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem\LOCALFX folder.
or whatever version of CC you are using.

save the original Effects.azp, if you want to go back to original effects

#76: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: ke_mechial PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:06 am
    —
I used plugin way, for CC5 (Config Manager), WAR, TLD and LSA (ModSwap)

For TLD, LSA and WAR there are exe installed folder switch mods, so you have to copy Effects.azp from default localfx folder, which is created by modswap and swap it manually with the one inside the folder  Mod_Name/Localfx.

#77: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: bobbielidl PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:00 pm
    —
mod name will be close combat: michael bay edition?

#78: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: PeteLocation: Nijmegen, Netherlands PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:07 pm
    —
ke_mechial wrote (View Post):
I used plugin way, for CC5 (Config Manager), WAR, TLD and LSA (ModSwap)

For TLD, LSA and WAR there are exe installed folder switch mods, so you have to copy Effects.azp from default localfx folder, which is created by modswap and swap it manually with the one inside the folder  Mod_Name/Localfx.

All I did was unpack using winrar and put the azp in the localfx folder. Seems to work fine in LSA.
Thank you SchnelleMeyer! This looks great and I am going to use this file for the Rhineland mod.

#79: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:19 am
    —
Great stuff! Thanks a lot for the breakthrough and hard work, ScnelleMeyer!

CC5Utah_Oct15_0008.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  343.21 KB
 Viewed:  460 Time(s)

CC5Utah_Oct15_0008.jpg

CC5Utah_Oct15_0001.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  386.92 KB
 Viewed:  458 Time(s)

CC5Utah_Oct15_0001.jpg

#80: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:31 pm
    —
I like the effects but personally  I feel its a little Over Kill for WAR.
I understand the amount of work ScnelleMeyer put into this,and my Hat's Off to him.
ScnelleMeyer Did FIRST what no one else had been able to do and if memory serves me correctly Matrix said couldnt be done.

Kudos to you ScnelleMeyer

I'll look into editing this too.
If I can remember how to or get help on how to ,which ever comes first.

There's no need inmho to have a Cloud of Dirt plume for every explosion.
Shots fired into Buildings shouldn't have a dirt explosion effect.

And I miss SAPA's Burning Vehicle effect during the Battle,for which he did for WAR.

Its just that some explosions are way to over kill for the older versions.
No disrespect intended.......Just my observation.

#81: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:20 pm
    —
platoon_michael wrote (View Post):

Its just that some explosions are way to over kill for the older versions.
No disrespect intended.......Just my observation.

Because of the change in map scale from the older games to GtC it makes sense that the GtC explosions in older games are too large.

Everything probably needs to be shifted one spot to stay more in scale in the older games.

#82: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: crewman PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:22 pm
    —
hey platoon,
I understand what your saying ... but I like the new effects enough that I dismiss the minor things.
I think some of the problem is that cc has a limited number of explosion possibilities for different events, and therefore some are used for more than one specific event.
I think the airplane moving across the screen also uses up one of the explosion types.

Overall I like new effects much more Smile

#83: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: crewman PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:27 pm
    —
interesting idea Tejszd Smile

#84: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: ke_mechial PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:17 pm
    —
I have been playing the new mod, with all the possible releases, I never felt, they were too big or something like that. But above all, SchnelleMeyer has done a marvelous job... For me, his effects brought joy and realism to my gameplay.
Furthermore, I wish there was some way to hack the tracer effects...

#85: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: US_BrakeLocation: USA PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:15 pm
    —
Great work ScnelleMeyer! Thank You!

#86: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: Antony_nz PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:34 am
    —
What a great idea.

#87: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:08 pm
    —
I thought about both shifting the explosions one spot like Tejszd is mentioning and also scaling each GtC explosion to the "proper" size for the old releases.

The largest GtC explosions has a bit more glow in the center that I would like to keep, so the scaling option would be best imo.
I havent tried that yet - it involves renaming each single frame - About 50 for each explosion...

If I make a scaled version - I will keep the biggest explosion as is, but scale the smaller ones.

#88: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:12 pm
    —
Quote:
I'd like to include ur work in version/s after GJS7.1 beta

Quote:
This looks great and I am going to use this file for the Rhineland mod.

Very pleasing to read. Crewman and Pete I'm honoured:)

#89: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: ke_mechial PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:25 am
    —
I thought about both shifting the explosions one spot like Tejszd is mentioning and also scaling each GtC explosion to the "proper" size for the old releases.

The largest GtC explosions has a bit more glow in the center that I would like to keep, so the scaling option would be best imo.
I havent tried that yet - it involves renaming each single frame - About 50 for each explosion...

If I make a scaled version - I will keep the biggest explosion as is, but scale the smaller ones.

Yeah, I like that glow damn realistic!

#90: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:40 pm
    —
Wacht am Rhein

UO0019.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  665.07 KB
 Viewed:  437 Time(s)

UO0019.jpg

UO0020.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  660.33 KB
 Viewed:  414 Time(s)

UO0020.jpg

#91: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:50 pm
    —
Barrage

UO0058.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  734.63 KB
 Viewed:  408 Time(s)

UO0058.jpg

UO0057.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  735.11 KB
 Viewed:  402 Time(s)

UO0057.jpg

UO0056.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  733.84 KB
 Viewed:  375 Time(s)

UO0056.jpg

UO0055.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  733.74 KB
 Viewed:  430 Time(s)

UO0055.jpg

#92: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: stienerLocation: Gibsons B.C. canada PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:03 am
    —
awesome!!
did I miss something tho....is there a link to a DL for this? I cant find it in the LSA downloads section here at CCS.

#93: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:22 am
    —
here you go stiener....

First explosion plugins are up on the ftp :  

http://www.closecombatseries.net/Hosted/ScnelleMeyer/Graphics%20mods/GtC%20Explosions/

There are CC5, CCMT, TLD, COI and WAR versions available.

Enjoy!  - Hints and tips for improvement are welcome.

#94: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: Pzt_CrackwiseLocation: Switzerland PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:26 am
    —
I just installed this explosions mod to TLD and oh my god it is so perfect. It breathed new life into the game : ) Thank you so much once more Schnellemeyer!

#95: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: Drizzt PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:45 am
    —
Really an excellent work ScnelleMeyer. I have realized only now that you have done it: I have tested it and it's awesome. I will include these effects in my mods.

Drizzt

#96: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: Sequoia PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:12 am
    —
Hello:

I played it in COI and it's wonderful!

Bye

#97: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:03 am
    —
Thanks a lot for the good words guys - Its really an honour if you want to add them to any of your mods Drizzt.

#98: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: rom7 PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:51 pm
    —
Congrats, ScnelleMeyer. Outstanding piece of work.

35.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.7 MB
 Viewed:  387 Time(s)

35.jpg

#99: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:27 pm
    —
Thanks a lot rom7! - Glad you enjoy it!

#100: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: Sequoia PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:38 am
    —
Hello:

GTC explosions  looks awesome in COI's  Last Push on the Factories scenario!

Bye

COI GTC Explosion 2.gif
 Description:
Kaboom Nº 2
 Filesize:  1.98 MB
 Viewed:  351 Time(s)

COI GTC Explosion 2.gif

COI GTC Explosion.gif
 Description:
The barrege ignite all that flammable store here
 Filesize:  701.58 KB
 Viewed:  354 Time(s)

COI GTC Explosion.gif

#101: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:49 am
    —
Yeah that looks cool! - Nice Gif too Sequoia!

#102: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: crewman PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:35 am
    —
Hi ScnelleMeyer,
Is there a complete LSA version of ur explosions conversion ... with explosions, burning vehicle, and cover smoke?
I'd like to see how it works with GJS
Thanks for any info

#103: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:46 pm
    —
Hey Crewman!

Not the current version - I actually forgot to add the smoke effects to the LSA version, but the explosions are there.
I will ofc implement it for the next version of the explosions.
Release date for that is tbd. - Real life is very busy atm.

If you really want it right away and have the knowledge to use the modding tools : Unpack LSA version and replace individual .fx files with the files from another version of the mod. (I think all the other versions have the smoke effects) Then repack.

#104: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: crewman PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:43 pm
    —
Thanks ScnelleMeyer
What program do you use for un/repack?

#105: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:51 am
    —
I use RtB tool v2.39 to unpack and re-pack the .azp file.
I might have a document explaining what the individual .fx files are... I will search for it when I get back to my PC.

#106: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:44 pm
    —
This is an overview of the effects file for GtC - Its similar to other CC versions as well - biggest difference is less explosion variants.

Effects file overview.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Effects file overview.zip
 Filesize:  9.53 KB
 Downloaded:  498 Time(s)

#107: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: crewman PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:53 pm
    —
Thanks ScnelleMeyer Smile

#108: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: Sequoia PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:58 am
    —
Hello:

This time a CC5 pic.
Naval Artillery Strike hits Cherbourg Arsenal!

Hidden: 

Bye

#109: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: crewman PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:37 am
    —
hi ScnelleMeyer,
I like your ver 1.0 for LSA  ... so I'm going to use that for upcoming version of GJS

thanks again Smile

Last edited by crewman on Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total

#110: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: crewman PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:02 pm
    —
edited, due to mistake in what I wrote ... all good

#111: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: mooxe PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:59 am
    —

Link

All six mods added for CC5, CCMT, COI, LSA, TLD and WAR. Located in the downloads section under submods. Thank you Schnellemeyer.

#112: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 11:28 pm
    —
GtC Explosion mod plugins now uploaded for Close Combat 3 and Road to Baghdad on the .fpt.

#113: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: ke_mechial PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 9:35 pm
    —
GtC Explosion mod plugins now uploaded for Close Combat 3 and Road to Baghdad on the .fpt.

thank you schnelle. By the ways guys, direct link.

http://www.closecombatseries.net/Hosted/ScnelleMeyer/Graphics%20mods/GtC%20Explosions/For%20CC3/

#114: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: US_BrakeLocation: USA PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:31 am
    —
Really nice video of the explosions Mooxe. Shared on Close Combat Series FB group today!

#115: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: Stwa PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:42 pm
    —
Arrow

GTC Effects in PiTF.jpg
 Description:
An article on Steam recommended using GTC effects in PiTF.
 Filesize:  498.33 KB
 Viewed:  12222 Time(s)

GTC Effects in PiTF.jpg

#116: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: Stwa PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:01 pm
    —
Arrow

PiTF Soldiers in GTC.jpg
 Description:
You can use PiTF soldiers in GTC.
 Filesize:  599.56 KB
 Viewed:  12215 Time(s)

PiTF Soldiers in GTC.jpg

#117: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: AngloSniperLocation: London, UK PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:16 am
    —
I'm playing the Kessel mod on cc5,  have downloaded the cc5 version of this explosions sub mod, and put the Pln file into the plugin folder. I've then used config manager to install but it still is not working. Does anyone have any advise?

#118: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: mooxe PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:23 am
    —
What error messages are you getting?

#119: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: TheImperatorKnight PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:47 pm
    —
This is awesome Smile can't believe I didn't download these earlier

#120: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: Hicks PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:41 pm
    —
Just to add onto this - I haven't had much luck with converting visuals but does anyone know if it would be doable to backport the tracer effects from Gateway to Caen to CC3?

#121: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:40 pm
    —
Hey Hicks - As far as I know they are a function in the .exe - so its not possible to get to them unfortunately.
Never noticed any diference in tracers between the games  - What's the difference?

#122: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: mooxe PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:03 am
    —
Its a different graphic and the tracer travels much faster.

#123: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:11 am
    —
I see - The new ones are probably better looking then.. - Will be next to impossible to locate in .exe I imagine.

#124: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: mooxe PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:12 am
    —
I wouldn't say better. I'd just say different.

#125: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: Hicks PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:58 am
    —
Thanks for the confirmation.

#126: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: GameRat PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:30 pm
    —
ScnelleMeyer hi,
can you please explain how you extracted and repacked the effects.azp ... what program, etc?
Thanks

#127: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:49 pm
    —
Sure I can Gamerat. You will have to wait a few days though... Will get back to you ASAP.

#128: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: GameRat PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:59 pm
    —
Thanks ScnelleMeyer

#129: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:12 pm
    —
Ok, I got time for a quick write up from memory and some notes for CCFx. (This is for WAR,TLD and LSA. -For GtC or PITF use CCMunger for unpack/repack .Azp file)

1. Unpack .Azp with Rtb tool (v2.39) - You end up with a bunch of .fx files.
2. To extract and later repack the contents of a .fx file - use CplFilths "CCFx" program.
3. Repack to .Azp with Rtb tool.

Schnelle's notes on CCFX.zip
 Description:
CCFX notes in addition to Readme

Download
 Filename:  Schnelle's notes on CCFX.zip
 Filesize:  487 Bytes
 Downloaded:  338 Time(s)

#130: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: GameRat PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:58 pm
    —
Thanks
got a few questions:

I was trying to move the Exp20 file from the original LSA effects.azp ...  into the GJS 8.0 effects.azp. Note: The effects.azp in GJS 8.0 is the same as the GtC one you made for LSA.
I unpacked both azp files with rtb, and did the swap of Exp20.
I repacked with rtb ... but when the game used the Exp20 explosion, the game tiles where the explosions hit had colored lines and then the game crashed.
Not sure what the issue is ... perhaps a problem with win10 and rtb?

Also, tried using CCFx, but got error with dos prompt not recognizing CCFX.
I used it a long time ago but can't remember how to get it to work.
You open dos prompt and then type what before entering the CCFX command?

Kind of frustrating, cause I remember using CCFX years ago for the Brecourt aerial map into CC3 project ... but can't remember the process and didn't keep notes. haha, close combat

#131: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:57 am
    —
First question: -You cant just swap the files, because data needs to be written to the FXData.fx file to account for the number of images etc.

- So the file to be swapped in needs to be unpacked with CCFX and then repacked as per my attached notes above:
"CCFX OG FX data has to be in the same FOLDER.
TGA's (32 bit with Alphachannel) to be packed is placed in a subfolder."

Second question: The way I do it in W7: Shift+Right click - Open command window.  - Then type the command. - NOTE: CCFX.exe, FXDATA.FX file and the .FX file to be UNPACKED must be in the same FOLDER.

It took me a good number of hours to figure out how to do this myself. - The CCFX readme was definately lacking some content...

#132: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: GameRat PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:43 pm
    —
Thanks for explaining that ... appreciate it.

Makes sense what you say about the file swap and rtb.

As for CCFx, I tried "shift + right click" the exe ... that brings up a menu, then selected open.  A small dialogue box appears for an instant then disappears. So unfortunately, am unable to use the program. Maybe it's a problem with windows 8 and after.

Thanks though

#133: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:03 pm
    —
No problem GR, - Shift + Right click is not ON the .exe itself, but just in the free space inside the folder if that makes any sense?

- I am not sure about it, but Java might have to be installed to make CCFx work.

#134: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: GameRat PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:39 pm
    —
dug around in some old CSO forum stuff and found info of how to start ccfx from the cmd prompt.
Just needed to type in "cd C:\fxedit" ... which opens the folder on my C drive where ccfx and fx stuff is located.

But now I get an error "The Microsoft virtual machine cannot be found Class not registered"

Anyone know how to get Microsoft virtual machine on Windows 10? I've downloaded and installed java but that didn't help.

#135: Re: new explosions PITF/GTC into old CC's??? Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:36 pm
    —
Cool! - I never knew about that command for CCFx.

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1