Combat Camera User Albums
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: Combat Camera User Albums Author: Stwa PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:37 am
    —
Hi mooxe,

I have been trying to wind down my affairs at several gaming sites.

I am the owner of several picture albums, in the Combat Camera section.

I am hoping that you would delete those albums.

When I started those albums I was under the belief that I could delete them, but that has not been the case.

#2: Re: Combat Camera User Albums Author: Antony_nz PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:12 am
    —
Why do you want to do that?

#3: Re: Combat Camera User Albums Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:35 am
    —
Because Platoon_Michael said so. Twisted Evil

#4: Re: Combat Camera User Albums Author: Stwa PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:17 am
    —
Antony_nz wrote (View Post):
Why do you want to do that?

Because there are several people that want this material removed, and after thinking about that, I agree it is best. It is just thumbnails of maps for CCMT, so no big deal really, and also something the community would not be interested in anyway.

But, mooxe is not responding either way.

And btw, they are just user albums. not the ones on Combat Camera that people normally view.

Last edited by Stwa on Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:44 am; edited 1 time in total

#5: Re: Combat Camera User Albums Author: Stwa PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:42 am
    —
platoon_michael wrote (View Post):
Because Platoon_Michael said so. Twisted Evil

Well, you never said anything to moi. But keep pounding on mooxe and maybe someday he will delete them.  Idea

#6: Re: Combat Camera User Albums Author: Antony_nz PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:08 am
    —
Sorry to be nosey, but why do several people want them removed?

#7: Re: Combat Camera User Albums Author: Stwa PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:14 am
    —
Antony_nz wrote (View Post):
Sorry to be nosey, but why do several people want them removed?

To be honest, I really don't care that much. My main point, is these things are picture albums, and when I (we) uploaded material to them, we were given the ability to delete the pictures at our discretion.

It seems that mooxe (since he is the only administrator) has added file protections to all the album stuff, so that the files cannot be deleted.

Its no biggie considering these are just pics of maps I used sometime ago in CCMT.

Many years ago, the administrators over at Combat Ace did something similar. They encouraged people to upload mods to their server, because each user had the ability to delete those mods at their discretion.

But after a lot of mods were uploaded they changed their policy and would not let anyone delete the mods. So, I sent an e-mail to the owner of the site, requesting he delete all my mods. My reason, was just the change in policy. And he deleted the mods. The mods were not that important or popular.

#8: Re: Combat Camera User Albums Author: mooxe PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:26 pm
    —
When I feel like spending time to try and figure that out, I will.

#9: Re: Combat Camera User Albums Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:05 am
    —
OOOOhhhhhhoooooo

He STOLE You!

Laughing

#10: Re: Combat Camera User Albums Author: Stwa PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:33 am
    —
platoon_michael wrote (View Post):
OOOOhhhhhhoooooo
He STOLE You!
Laughing

Not really. It is not that big a deal, so I won't hold my breath.

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1