Anything At All New On The Bloody First?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> Close Combat The Bloody First

#81: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Author: mooxe PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:57 pm
    —
I asked is multiplayer would be more than 1v1, PipFromSlitherine answered...

Quote:
Not on release, though we can see what players ask for post-release. Anything beyond 1v1 has progressively smaller player-bases and likelihood of game completion in our experience.

Cheers

Pip

Is he right? I don't think so. Maybe he's right within the confines of Matrix's games but overall most games I see these days are more than 1v1. I think his answer is based more from a capability of Matrix Games than anything else.

#82: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Author: vobbnobb PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:49 am
    —
damn screens are lookin pretty

#83: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Author: Ivan_Zaitzev PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:58 am
    —
Are those real locations or they are doing away with the realistic maps?

#84: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:46 pm
    —
I love watching you people Mooxe included in how you honestly think this game will make the Light of day.

#85: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:10 pm
    —
Reminds me of back of the days when CSO  the all knowing and all powering web site said a new game was coming and everyone was like (WHOOOOOO HOOOOO)

I was the only SOB who said why and new game?......................Why not a patch for CCV.

Its funny as SHIT for me.

#86: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Author: morca PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:14 pm
    —
mooxe wrote (View Post):
I asked is multiplayer would be more than 1v1, PipFromSlitherine answered...

Quote:
Not on release, though we can see what players ask for post-release. Anything beyond 1v1 has progressively smaller player-bases and likelihood of game completion in our experience.

Cheers

Pip

Is he right? I don't think so. Maybe he's right within the confines of Matrix's games but overall most games I see these days are more than 1v1. I think his answer is based more from a capability of Matrix Games than anything else.

Checkout the multi-player on Steel Division.  10v10 on huge maps.  Seamless.  And the games usually go to completion, around 40 mins - well the ones I have played, anyway.
Smaller player base?  "Build it, and they will come".

#87: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:28 pm
    —
After poking on the Matrix CCBF forum:

"PipFromSlitherine is out of the office for a bit. Development is indeed happening, SchnelleMeyer. I will see what I can do about getting UI-related screen shots for release, but expect it to take some time to get approved.

Steve"

#88: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:53 pm
    —
ScnelleMeyer wrote (View Post):
After poking on the Matrix CCBF forum:

"PipFromSlitherine is out of the office for a bit. Development is indeed happening, SchnelleMeyer. I will see what I can do about getting UI-related screen shots for release, but expect it to take some time to get approved.

Steve"

Yeah........OK

I don't think it took this long for the Stalingrad Mod to be completed.

#89: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Author: dj PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:24 pm
    —
Doesn't sound like any GA date is even on the radar.  No budget $ and lack of resources again.  Sounds like just 1 or 2 people if that and only part-time.

#90: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Author: NuokkuLocation: Finland PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:04 pm
    —
Tadaaaa!

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4323559
http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4323557

#91: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:49 pm
    —
Its looking real nice and familiar - I think this one is gonna be good Very Happy

#92: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Author: PeteLocation: Nijmegen, Netherlands PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:51 pm
    —
Some news at last.

#93: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Author: Pzt_KanovLocation: México PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:41 pm
    —
Still not a fan of the new soldier monitor. I wish they change it, maybe conducting a poll to see how popular it really is in the hopes of showing the results to Steve and hoping he changes it. Probably too late for major UI changes though.

I also think the unit icons still looks rather small, but the weapon icons look a bit larger which is nice and allows for better detail on the weapons' images.

And what's the deal with the string "Ball" instead of rounds in the team monitor? I hope it is a sign of ammo being treated separate from weapons.

#94: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:43 pm
    —
I don't think its too late to change UI details Kanov, but I dont understand what you are unhappy with?

About ammo: If you take a look at the LOS screenshot there is a Sherman gunner showing APC (Armor Piercing Capped) in the ammo tab. To me it seems they have introduced more mechanics so the game can differentiate effects between different ammunition in a more realistic way.
Ball ammunition is just lead with a copper jacket and should have very bad penetration in armor plating. AP or armor piercing rounds for rifles could in certain distances penetrate thin armor. This has not been modelled before. - All rifles and Machineguns have AP ammo as default in the current versions..

#95: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Author: Pzt_KanovLocation: México PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:08 am
    —
ScnelleMeyer wrote (View Post):
I don't think its too late to change UI details Kanov, but I dont understand what you are unhappy with?

I want this team monitor back to be honest. It just looks more ordered and tidy up. The new one takes up random crucial battle field space.

#96: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:10 pm
    —
The images look good
I am concerned that it might (I say Might) have that GWTC zoomed in effect

I'm also not happy with it not having a Strategic Map

And that they are shoving their Servers down our throats.

Steam or a direct H2H connection would make for a much better.

Only because no one really knows how long this game will be supported by them.

And no 2 on 2 H2H?
Jeesh really? in 2017?

I also agree with Kanov about the Team monitor.
But they've already said they are not going to change it.
In GWTC it is very flawed.....unless they patched it.

#97: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Author: johnsilverLocation: Florida PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:17 pm
    —
platoon_michael wrote (View Post):
Reminds me of back of the days when CSO  the all knowing and all powering web site said a new game was coming and everyone was like (WHOOOOOO HOOOOO)

I was the only SOB who said why and new game?......................Why not a patch for CCV.

You could go out and develop a new game on ur own instead of being the pain in the ASS self generally are 100% of the time and always have been, then that's been your drunk ass nature hasn't it? never positive about anything.. Just drink a quart (or 2) then go online and bitch, piss, moan and complain..

#98: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:59 pm
    —
johnsilver wrote (View Post):
platoon_michael wrote (View Post):

You could go out and develop a new game on ur own instead of being the pain in the ASS self generally are 100% of the time and always have been, then that's been your drunk ass nature hasn't it? never positive about anything.. Just drink a quart (or 2) then go online and bitch, piss, moan and complain..

I forgot we have girls here.
Thanks for reminding me

#99: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:08 pm
    —
I hear by announce that I'm going to make a game.
Not just any game
But the best WWII game Ever

Now you guys have 3 best WWII games ever coming out

MINE
Sulla's
Matrix

Last edited by platoon_michael on Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

#100: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:10 pm
    —
will Somebody please hand me my beer

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat The Bloody First

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next  :| |:
Page 5 of 11