Anything At All New On The Bloody First?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> Close Combat The Bloody First

#101: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:11 pm
    —
Notice how if you don't call them out............They post nothing?

Tells you all you need to know.

#102: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:01 pm
    —
You STUPID FUCKERS still don't get it.

Theirs no Matrix game and their is no Sulla game.
Plain and FUCKING SIMPLE!

Jesus Christ get a FUCKING LIFE would YA?

#103: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:05 pm
    —
Its not going to happen...

They cant FUCKING DO IT!

#104: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:34 am
    —
Its still funny as SHIT that they can post anything new

#105: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Author: dj PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:00 am
    —
you're on a roll, tell it Michael

#106: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Author: Hank PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:33 pm
    —
What are you trying to say, Michael?

#107: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Author: GerwinLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:36 pm
    —
He has a good point.
Promises failed so often in the past, so I am afraid they mean nothing now. Just play they games you actually have and enjoy.

#108: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Author: mick_xe5 PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:04 pm
    —
Take p_m with a grain of salt. Scuttlebutt has it thst he's on Slitherine's payroll as a reverse psychologist  Cool

#109: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Author: pvt_GruntLocation: Melbourne, Australia PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:57 pm
    —
Michael stop being so wishy-washy, please speak your mind.  Wink

#110: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:27 pm
    —
Grunt:

We've been hearing about the next CC since back when the day CSO was THE site for information.

It's Comical at this point.............It's just like trolling that Fat Girl for Prom .....while you hope to land a better one.

#111: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:27 pm
    —
And very few say anything about it.

#112: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:29 pm
    —
And it's true that if you Don't call Matrix out......they wont say anything........That and their past games released and wont fix anything......It's all you need to know.

#113: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:31 pm
    —
mick_xe5 wrote (View Post):
Take p_m with a grain of salt. Scuttlebutt has it thst he's on Slitherine's payroll as a reverse psychologist  Cool

Proof is in the pudding Mick.......what proof do you have that overrides mine?

A Few screen shots?

#114: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Author: mick_xe5 PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:55 am
    —
Im guessing that pudding might be 86 Proof...

#115: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Author: gravyface PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:17 pm
    —
Not sure if you read Wargamer, but TBF is supposed to be released in 2018.

#116: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Author: dj PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:09 am
    —
Yes I prefer the CC2 style monitor and especially the intense of real Close Combat house to house street by street.  And the AI is also ironically way better than any of the "rewrites".

I wish they could just convert the old source code for CC2, update the graphics and call it a day.  

Pzt_Kanov wrote (View Post):
ScnelleMeyer wrote (View Post):
I don't think its too late to change UI details Kanov, but I dont understand what you are unhappy with?

I want this team monitor back to be honest. It just looks more ordered and tidy up. The new one takes up random crucial battle field space.

#117: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Author: mick_xe5 PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:00 am
    —
One trick the CC2 AI used was knowing what LOS the player's units had, which enabled the AI to manuever outside of your LOS. This undocumented feature was also available to the player by ALT+right click on a spotted AI unit to drag out a fire line.

#118: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Author: mick_xe5 PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:40 pm
    —
A new alpha screenshot.

#119: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Author: gravyface PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:02 pm
    —
mick_xe5 wrote (View Post):
A new alpha screenshot.

If the unit bar and big ol' Truce button wasn't there, I wouldn't know it's CC.

I kind of wished it was 2D to be honest.

#120: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:14 pm
    —
Same her gravyface. Would really like it to stay in 2d. I always liked the top down format. Of course the elevation changes are sometimes hard to judge on some maps, but that could be fixed with simple contour lines that can be toggled on or off.

CC needed AI fix and some other bugs fixes, but I hardly think it needed 3d.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat The Bloody First

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next  :| |:
Page 6 of 11