Anything At All New On The Bloody First?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> Close Combat The Bloody First

#201: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Author: vobbnobb PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:17 pm
    —
Here is the last screen working
http://www.matrixgames.com/amazon/Screenshots/CCTBF/Legend/4-ok.jpg

#202: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Author: EricR4B PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:32 pm
    —
Just noticed this today... http://youtu.be/19pSbSXMQsE

#203: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Author: dj PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:54 am
    —
Scale still seems off and maps too large.  Not "Close" Combat like in Market Garden or Russian Front.  I do like the new infantry modeling.  First time we have seen any close-up's of infantry.  Impossible to see until they zoom in later you can see them running.  Hopefully they will continue to make improvements.

#204: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Author: Bendit PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:54 pm
    —
Close Combat: The Bloody First meant to release next Month, October 3rd, according to Steam!  New trailer

#205: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Author: KG_BrandenburgLocation: Austin,Tx PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:50 pm
    —
dj wrote (View Post):
Scale still seems off and maps too large.  Not "Close" Combat like in Market Garden or Russian Front.  I do like the new infantry modeling.  First time we have seen any close-up's of infantry.  Impossible to see until they zoom in later you can see them running.  Hopefully they will continue to make improvements.

They are close.. i just ran a test on a stock map in COI.. LVOV and a desert map in TBF beta..  lvov measures ~500mx350m and the one in TBF measured exactly 500mx500m..

I do like somethings the developers did but others im taking a wait and see attitude on..

#206: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Author: pvt_GruntLocation: Melbourne, Australia PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:03 am
    —
Maybe I'm just an old fanboy  Embarassed but I think it's looking good. The LOS tool is a big plus, the maps look good, not too bright. I hope they have kept my favorite keyboard shortcuts for orders

#207: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Author: 7A_Ghoa10Location: Spain PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:51 pm
    —
Bendit wrote (View Post):
Close Combat: The Bloody First meant to release next Month, October 3rd, according to Steam!  New trailer

Its seems that the game is close to be released, do you think that with this game Close Combat Glory Days will come back? Who is thinking in buying it?

#208: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Author: Bendit PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:42 am
    —
From videos, the one thing that has really impressed me with Close Combat moving to 3D is the line of sight tool. Otherwise their 3d engine seems sadly antiquated. I am hoping there will be a PC demo to see game-play for oneself.

I hope the The Bloody First does well though. It's an interesting concept following a division through three theaters in one game.

#209: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Author: dj PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:08 am
    —
Yes agreed impressive to include 3 theaters in one game.  Just hope it is not crazy expensive otherwise will not buy any time soon.  Wonder if they fixed the AI.

#210: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Author: KG_BrandenburgLocation: Austin,Tx PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:21 am
    —
dynomite wrote (View Post):
Antony_nz wrote (View Post):
dynomite wrote (View Post):
Looks good, hopefully this comes together!

Are you the guy that made Okinawa?

That would be me Smile

Yea.. Okinawa is my favorite CC5 mod.. even like it more than GJS

#211: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Author: 0202243 PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:03 pm
    —
pvt_Grunt wrote (View Post):
Maybe I'm just an old fanboy  Embarassed but I think it's looking good. The LOS tool is a big plus, the maps look good, not too bright. I hope they have kept my favorite keyboard shortcuts for orders

True, only the AI seems not much changed.

#212: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Author: JFFulcrum PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:26 pm
    —
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y16Ubu7IPi4

My money tells me that they prefers to stay in the pocket...

#213: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Author: KilovskimkIII PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:30 pm
    —
Looks good, will definitely buy, can also play top down classic CC style, just wish it was more like CC5. If they release in the future CC5 style campaign with 3D and New AI, that's as good as it gets for me!  Very Happy  Wink

#214: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Author: dj PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:35 am
    —
I do wonder if the AI will be truly "new" this time please leave your reviews here

#215: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Author: 0202243 PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:32 am
    —
dj wrote (View Post):
I do wonder if the AI will be truly "new" this time please leave your reviews here

The AI seems still not  be able to use good battle techniques... On the other hand, all the reviews i've seen thus far,  players also do not use good tactics and techniques...

#216: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Author: Sapa PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:08 pm
    —
It will be converted to VetBoB Ardennes mod by Nomada Firefox october 5 because of the "easy to mod" option....

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat The Bloody First

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  :| |:
Page 11 of 11