Anything At All New On The Bloody First?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> Close Combat The Bloody First

#41: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Author: Stwa PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:31 pm
    —
Nomada_Firefox wrote (View Post):
What have you made Swta? nothing ...

BRILLIANT MATEY
 Exclamation  When you get CCMT, there is no need to make anything. UK soldiers and vehicles are included. You don't really need CCRAF.

#42: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Author: johnsilverLocation: Florida PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:51 am
    —
DAK_Legion wrote (View Post):
A great game????

lost one battle????

Not sure what that is even supposed to mean Legion..

They had Ladders then.. I played ladders.. KG-Cloghaun (Frank) and I had a blast. Both of us were pretty high when had to leave all gaming for a few years (health) and came back... 2009 think it was to CC. Not played any H2H in anything since. Is that so hard to wrap your head around? Is that the issue?

My own health issues were similar to Shaun's, though not quite as major, they are ongoing as well.

As for the game Combat Mission? Many CC'ers did in fact roll out during the early 2000's when Beyond Overlord came out. It was very popular. Most all of KG left for at least a bit eventually and gave it a try and some stayed. I remember Trout hanging around CC, Scout staying, not many others. Some AA clan people moving, but not names off hand. Game was more popular than you think and series still is.

Not trying to be offensive with you Legion, but don't knock it until you try it.

Werf

#43: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Author: Nomada_Firefox PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:32 pm
    —
CC games had ladders at same time than Combat Mission games, I know because I played both games. But they are very different. Compare a turn game with a real tactical game is a world of differences.

About CC ladders, I go to give you a old gift.Wink http://www.igl.net/zcc4/index.php?p=activate&s=1689&k=356&m=1
It was the ladder from CC4, we played it at msn zone. It was very fun. I do not know because it continue being active. But I can tell you how the dates perhaps they are not very well. Most of the games are from the 2001.

If you need a explanation about this, more of 100 games at a month? when it happened, I had a broken knee. Have fun.
http://www.igl.net/zcc4/index.php?p=activate&s=1689&k=356&m=1

#44: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:53 pm
    —
@Werf

You know that i do not play other game..only CC

When i said....lost one battle i want say if you lost any battle fight versus the PC/computer

In CM you lost any battle??

If is OK maybe i play this game

#45: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Author: Ivan_Zaitzev PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:42 am
    —
Any more screens or info have come out recently?

#46: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Author: mooxe PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:16 am
    —
Not much info and no screens. I seen it mentioned in a post not to long ago that things are taking longer than expected. We knew that, but at least its an admission that the project is still ongoing.

#47: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Author: dj PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 8:48 am
    —
Sounding iffy - not enough funding for staff or reliance on freebie volunteers again???

#48: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:11 am
    —
News con Matrixgames forum

Q2 2017;)

#49: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Author: PeteLocation: Nijmegen, Netherlands PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:11 am
    —
Yeah, finally some good news!

#50: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Author: mooxe PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:40 am
    —
http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4116917

#51: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Author: dj PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:27 am
    —
Wow it's back from the dead.  Still has a chance.

#52: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Author: HogansHeros PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:36 am
    —
To be honest, I'd forgotten about The Bloody First altogether
https://youtu.be/0wxp-NxJny8?t=1m20s

#53: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Author: Sapa PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:04 pm
    —
Well...you all must remember....if you should drive your daughters to some kind of party...it takes a lot of time to get "the girlies to dress up right" Very Happy  Mr. Green

#54: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:09 pm
    —
What a Joke! this has become.

#55: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:12 pm
    —
Has it Really been 4 years since the announcement of this game?

#56: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:03 pm
    —
Four years? I thought it would be three once we get to 2017.

Hasn't been much news at all. Same with Art of Tactical Combat. Forums are silent and no update on webpage.

#57: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:42 pm
    —
So I get Banned for calling them out and yet they STILL! have nothing to show.

Do you wonder if this is ever going to see the light of day?
This or Sulla's Tactical whatever?

Good luck to you....

#58: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:39 pm
    —
Call me what you want...............

But Don't call me a F'n Lier!

#59: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:35 pm
    —
You got banned for repeated trolling.

#60: Re: Anything At All New On The Bloody First? Author: Sapa PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:37 pm
    —
Nope! But there is an updated version of Dungeon Keeper from 1997 avaliable for Win 7. Its a classig like Close Combat before the girls arrived :-)

/Mats

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat The Bloody First

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next  :| |:
Page 3 of 11