I need help from a American CCS member.
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: I need help from a American CCS member. Author: Antony_nz PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:23 am
    —
Hello.
I need help from a American member here.

Im trying to purchase CCRTB.  
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Close-Combat-Road-to-Baghdad-PC-2004-w-an-extra-WW-II-DVD-/151619317080?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item234d372d58
Well my brother is.. Hes the guy with the debit card.

He literally cant buy the game because the address is unacceptable. (obviously he only wants to ship domestically)
We emailed him about shipping to New Zealand. He said he will check how much that will cost. But has not made a reply in quite while.
I fear he is going to ignore us. And as a back up plan i decided to make a request 2 you guys.    Wink

Who will help me?

If you can help me this is what we will need to do.
*Give me your post address
*Send me the game after you have received it

Now the finer details. After you receive the game there is no pressure or strict time limit to send it. No pressure!
After you receive the video game. I WILL pay you for shipping the game to New Zealand. You can hold onto the game untill payment is received.

If something goes wrong. I'm not going to pull a hissy fit or call foul. At least you tried 2 help me.

Will any one help me? I really want this game.

#2: Re: I need help from a American CCS member. Author: Antony_nz PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:31 am
    —

#3: Re: I need help from a American CCS member. Author: ke_mechial PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:01 pm
    —
I had bought CC5 from amazon germany. The seller was a small business. They used regular govermental post with "registered letter with return receipt". It arrived about ten days in Turkey, but had not cost much. I think it would also work from US to NZ with a small fee, unless he went with fedex or ups. (By the way it came in an envelope with bubble protection.) I hope you find someone to help...

#4: Re: I need help from a American CCS member. Author: tripwireLocation: Florida - USA PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:46 pm
    —
Antony_nz, do you have a PayPal account?  If so, I can purchase RtB from ebay, get the shipping cost to NZ from my local post office and then notify you here of the total cost.  Then, you would be able to pay to my PayPal account.... and I would ship to NZ.

ebay item price =US$5.99
ebay ship to me = US$2.99
Total price to me = US$8.98
RtB cost to you = NZ$11.86 + shipping to NZ = ??

#5: Re: I need help from a American CCS member. Author: johnsilverLocation: Florida PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:52 pm
    —
Quote:
Antony_nz, do you have a PayPal account?  If so, I can purchase RtB from ebay, get the shipping cost to NZ from my local post office and then notify you here of the total cost.  Then, you would be able to pay to my PayPal account.... and I would ship to NZ.

Sounds right on Tripwire. USPS used to have a Global Priority service for many Western, non US countries that was both fast and issued a delivery confirmation number (DC), along with not being overly expensive if that option is still available.

Those "used" to could be printed at the USPS online site?

Werf

#6: Re: I need help from a American CCS member. Author: Antony_nz PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:07 pm
    —
Thanks for the feedback and ideas guys.
I will consult my brother about those options.

#7: Re: I need help from a American CCS member. Author: Antony_nz PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 9:26 am
    —
Hey guys. Just to follow up.
I got the game off eBay. Thanks. I got a seller that shipped internationally.  Rolling Eyes  
Pretty happy.

Added: Thanks for the replies.
I have wanted to get PayPal in the past but its real hassle to get.

#8: Re: I need help from a American CCS member. Author: southern_land PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 9:13 am
    —
Hope you didn't pay too much Ant, its a dog

#9: Re: I need help from a American CCS member. Author: johnsilverLocation: Florida PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 7:09 pm
    —
Quote:
I have wanted to get PayPal in the past but its real hassle to get.

Is it really? No idea since have had same acct since they pretty much started, but figured PP wanted everyone to use them.

Glad u got it tho Anthony after wanting it and taking time to post about it.

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1