Message error during install Ortona
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

#1: Message error during install Ortona Author: longnez PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 1:55 pm
    —
Hello,
After re-installed CC5 long time, and have changed the "ie" of Normandy in "y" as i recall, and installed the 5.01 patch (although on the screen, i only see 5.01), i meet a problem with the installation of the mod Ortona in my Configuration Manager who will not settle with this message: "D: \ Program Files' X86) \ SSI \ Close Combat Invasion Normandy Data \ Battles \ Auville-Sur-le Vey Because D: \ Rpgram Files (x86) \ SSI \ Close Combat Invasion Normandy \ Data \ Battles \ Auville-Sur-le-Vey Does not exist ".
 Could you help me and tell me where I "screwed up" during the install?
Tks all communauty CC

#2: Re: Message error during install Ortona Author: longnez PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 2:56 pm
    —
Ok, i think i've solved the problem with my WINRAR who could't install the file conversions anglicized with error messages. I downloaded each in regard to my desk and copied / pasted directly into Battles_Campaign and ops and i could install Ortona. For cons, the map resolution on my screen is not great, and distended. I'm putting the maximum at 1920x1080 resolution, it is still too close and ugly. Someone could advise ? Tks

#3: Re: Message error during install Ortona Author: PeteLocation: Nijmegen, Netherlands PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 6:25 pm
    —
longnez wrote (View Post):
Hello,
After re-installed CC5 long time, and have changed the "ie" of Normandy in "y" as i recall, and installed the 5.01 patch (although on the screen, i only see 5.01), i meet a problem with the installation of the mod Ortona in my Configuration Manager who will not settle with this message: "D: \ Program Files' X86) \ SSI \ Close Combat Invasion Normandy Data \ Battles \ Auville-Sur-le Vey Because D: \ Rpgram Files (x86) \ SSI \ Close Combat Invasion Normandy \ Data \ Battles \ Auville-Sur-le-Vey Does not exist ".
 Could you help me and tell me where I "screwed up" during the install?
Tks all communauty CC

Hi Longnez, for the configuration manager to work you need to install CC5 in C:\Program Files\  so not in the x86 folder. The error message pertains to a file that is not included in the mod and is therefore related to using the Config.manager.

#4: Re: Message error during install Ortona Author: PeteLocation: Nijmegen, Netherlands PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 6:30 pm
    —
longnez wrote (View Post):
For cons, the map resolution on my screen is not great, and distended. I'm putting the maximum at 1920x1080 resolution, it is still too close and ugly. Someone could advise ? Tks

My screen resolution is 1680x1050 and my Close Combat game resolution is the same. Please note that some of the Ortona maps are so small that they are displayed stretched out and distorted.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1