Editing Vox files
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

#1: Editing Vox files Author: PeteLocation: Nijmegen, Netherlands PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 4:27 pm
    —
Trying to open and perhaps edit vox files. What tool do I need for that?

cheers,

Pete

#2: Re: Editing Vox files Author: Pzt_KanovLocation: México PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 8:06 pm
    —
Hi,

You could use the tool provided over at Matrix for extracting the sound files inside the **vox.sfx, it is called CCMunger

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=3244290

It does not plays the sounds while in preview mode though.

There's also a couple of old tools around here, I think one is called sfx packer and the other with the smiley face I don't remember but I used that to preview the .sfx files and play the sounds with out extracting.

Later.

#3: Re: Editing Vox files Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 8:53 pm
    —
http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Downloads&op=getit&lid=593

#4: Re: Editing Vox files Author: PeteLocation: Nijmegen, Netherlands PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 9:53 pm
    —
Tried that but it won't work so that is why I wasn't sure I was using the right tool.

#5: Re: Editing Vox files Author: sample PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 12:41 pm
    —
Pete wrote (View Post):
Tried that but it won't work so that is why I wasn't sure I was using the right tool.

the CC3 designed SFXPack worked, for me at least, even with cc5, cc4 and WAR; once you unpack the selected vox file, it creates a folder with WAV files; do you have the same result ?

regards

m

#6: Re: Editing Vox files Author: PeteLocation: Nijmegen, Netherlands PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 9:50 pm
    —
So I figured out what the problem was: there was already a folder named 'wave' where I was trying to output the files.  Confused
Thanks for your replies gents.

#7: Re: Editing Vox files Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 9:59 am
    —
Take the .wav files and put in cchack folder for change sounds in voices

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1