AT clan vs Luft clan - AT's AARs
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> H2H Multiplayer

#1: AT clan vs Luft clan - AT's AARs Author: RedScorpionLocation: Neverland PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 2:06 pm
    —
AT members please post some words on the battles you have fought in the war with Luft clan.

thank you

Last edited by RedScorpion on Fri Jul 15, 2005 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total

#2: first battle, zappi's AAR pics Author: RedScorpionLocation: Neverland PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 4:25 pm
    —
zappi vs currahee

#3:  Author: RedScorpionLocation: Neverland PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 4:32 pm
    —
Red Scorpion vs Soldat Bellew

lost schweres mg42, leichtes mg42, zugführergruppe, pak38, pzjäger, most in east where i made arse use of pak38. airstrike killed pzjäger team but damaged command sherman as well.

#4:  Author: AT_MarkIVG PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 5:30 pm
    —
AT_MarkIVG vs Luft_Herr_cazador

Airfield map. Good attack by luft, all forces going south caught and killed a PZgrenadier team. Stug killed some inf but was immob by mortars then killed by stuart my schreck couldnt kill. I lost some more inf attacking from north but pressed closer to his only VL. Heavier losses for me but Luft still contained. Better for them than us though Sad

#5:  Author: ZAPPI4Location: Belgium Liege PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 9:45 pm
    —
Against Currahee

modified lightly my position here...
east sector
Decided to try to counter attack over the east hedge, with Tank AI gun and Tank AT gun + troopers equiped in faust and Mg ...
Both tanks out of fuel.... Damn ...
after one battle, never mind,...
Trooper take some ground ...
medium dommage receved and infliced ....
Wood secured
Sherman !! Sherman !! ...
Pz AI gun enaged on H2H with sherman....
Sherman dommaged, Pz out of use ...
Crocodill !!! Crocodill !!! ...
Pak force crocodill to move back....
Crocodill dommaged, Yourrah...
Green grenadier crossed the house to assault the croc ....
Croc still operational ....
New sherman in H2H with Pak...
Pak need some medal....
Allied stoped...

North sector:

1 inftry squad killed...
1/2 of another one killed...
Our casualties very light...
Zugfhurer assaulting strong position....
Sherman dommaged and immobilized...
Zugfhurer securing Vl...
Mg grenadier fixing allied inftry...
Vl is our...

center :

1 allied squad killed...
very light casualties for us...

Clan war0001.jpg
 Description:
Bg and casualties
 Filesize:  141.1 KB
 Viewed:  11559 Time(s)

Clan war0001.jpg

Clan war0008.jpg
 Description:
Result
 Filesize:  118.56 KB

Clan war0008.jpg

Clan war0007.jpg
 Description:
Securing North Vl
 Filesize:  365.32 KB

Clan war0007.jpg

Clan war0005.jpg
 Description:
Sherman Vs Pz IV F
 Filesize:  391.67 KB

Clan war0005.jpg

#6:  Author: RedScorpionLocation: Neverland PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 5:41 pm
    —
Red Scorpion vs Luft Bellew

pak40 couldnt kill FF with 3 flank shots... no damage. had to charge it with inf so it couldnt fire back at gun

#7:  Author: RedScorpionLocation: Neverland PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 6:56 pm
    —
Red Scorpion vs Currahee

hmm... held off attack but pz4s failed me in duels with DDs... strange! Mad lost 2 of them and some inf

#8:  Author: RedScorpionLocation: Neverland PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 7:33 pm
    —
red scorpion vs herr casador

expected some sorta attack. went on a smooth scouting mission as i couldnt see much at all. knocked out stuey, and killed some inf, and lost some inf.

red scorpion vs soldat bellew

killed staghound and sherman, but pak40 was lost eventually. otherwise most ground held, some retaken

#9:  Author: ZAPPI4Location: Belgium Liege PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 8:33 pm
    —
Against Herr_Cazador

Launched attack to disband them

East sector:
<br>
Vl at 100 ms at start...
Grenadier and zooka advance ...
Clear fields...
50 meters...
Riffle eliminated...
Allied cromwell and Light Gun detected..

Sturmgeshutz still in back....
Zooka cleared the fields...

Center:

Allied infantry around de Y...
Sturmgeshutz under arty, moving back...
Tank cant support the grenadier....
Stuart comes...
Zugfhurer team moved to help them...
Zooka firing on the stuart...

First shoot, between the tree...
Good job...
Infantry advance and secure Y...
third Cromwell coming up...
Zooka and sturmgeshutz combined attack...
3 allied tank out.
times out...
Objectif reached...
German casualties light..
Allied casualties heavy...
Airfield's secured..

#10:  Author: RedScorpionLocation: Neverland PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 7:24 pm
    —
red scorpion vs currahee

underdog defense in lingevres continues

currahee kept attack in north by orchard forested area with support by 2 crocs and infantry.
both tanks immobile (2 pz4) apart from light tank. pz4 kills DD sherman. flak88 kills 2nd DD sherman. killed some inf teams.

lost scouts, pzgrens and zugfuhrer

#11:  Author: Luft_CurraheeLocation: Poland, Olsztyn PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 7:27 pm
    —
One day I'm going to get mad because of you. Evil or Very Mad Confused however be aware of our WUNDERWAFFE - Mooxe is going to be paid by us and play for us! Muahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha Wink

Cheers

#12:  Author: RedScorpionLocation: Neverland PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 8:26 pm
    —
red scorpion vs soldat bellew

tilly sur suelles

counter attack in south with infantry.

killed 2 tanks with Pzjäger, 1 with 88, and 1 damaged by 88. lost IG and 2 grens, 1 zugfuhrer, flamm team, 1 mg

#13:  Author: AT_MarkIVG PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 9:10 pm
    —
Lingevres (sorry no screen shots)

Tough spot, PIV/L24 and mortar car out of fuel 2 MKv in fuel. Fought a delaying battle lost L24 and 1 mk4, killed I sherm with inf. Guns lost duels with tanks, as did the MK4 which had first shot. Killed quite a bit of inf (esp with mg42 in tower also lost some. Enemy across river at all points but no road vls lost. game crashe at end so no casualty figures.

#14:  Author: Pzt_MacLocation: Oregon PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 10:13 pm
    —
Great AAR's guys, keep 'em coming :drink2

#15:  Author: ZAPPI4Location: Belgium Liege PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 10:41 am
    —
Played against Luft xlegione at tilly

Our Bg here are out of supply the objectif is to get back the supply fastly

that's why i sacrified 2 AT gun , to open the way for the Supply road. Cos i know that thos At gun will be lost by the Luft support.. And that's what happened. But my 2 At gun killed 1 sherman and 1 stuart and dommaged 1 more sherman before explosed against the arty and air support attack.
By the way i lost 2 Tank against one sherman cos their amo was empty on right kind of ammo, they got 2 AT amo and some AI amo, then the sherman wasnt dommaged and it destroyed both PZ easily.
But Luft get dommage here and lost vehicles and complete infatry team.Now supply is back for us, we will get enought to stop them and why not kick them out of tilly slowly.

#16:  Author: RedScorpionLocation: Neverland PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 6:28 pm
    —
me vs luft

meeting in bretteville. stug lost long duel with M10, then pak43/41 killed cruiser that came in south.

big counter attack in tilly, managed to kill 3 shermans, but lost 2 tanks myself. was a good fight really. vickers put an end to my assault on town, and as i didnt have any mobile tank left i was left wondering what could have been accomplished!

#17:  Author: ZAPPI4Location: Belgium Liege PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 2:57 pm
    —
At tilly against Currahee

Opponent Bg disbanded
Luft pushed in strong on center to South and on north-West to Center-West..
Both attack stoped ans crushed...
Loosing 2 Tanks ( PzIv and Fishing box) destroyed 5 Opponent Tanks ( Centaur, Ff, 3 Sherman) Capturing 1 croc...
18 soldier killed and 17 wounded for us...
46 killed and 21 wounded + 15 prisoner for Luft...
It will be a long road for this opponent Bg to came back on front...
Anyways if they come back we will stop them again...

Close Combat Series -> H2H Multiplayer

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1