GTC: Increasing difficulty
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Gateway to Caen

#1: GTC: Increasing difficulty Author: notprop PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 1:33 pm
    —
Having somehow slept through the release of GTC I picked this up at a Wargame Convention (Salute) a few weeks ago and got going.  The visual improvements are welcome but being a long time CC player and being well used to the combined arms approach.

However playing Allies I am just not find this to be a challenge.  I have both bars set to Elite and have seen the criticism here of the Ai but I am wondering if there is anything to up the Ante?

#2: Re: GTC: Increasing difficulty Author: PeteLocation: Nijmegen, Netherlands PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 5:56 pm
    —
There is just one AI setting: "Okay for the 90s" to put it bluntly. However, you can increase the difficulty for yourself by using the Recruit setting for the AI. This will make AI battle groups significantly stronger and you will be facing platoons of 7 tanks or even more.

#3: Re: GTC: Increasing difficulty Author: Pzt_WruffLocation: Pzt Befehl Hauptsitz PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:06 am
    —
Also, in battle settings, for the AI side, select "Always see the enemy", "always see full enemy info", and "always follow orders". Allows to AI to react to and suppress your movement more effectively.

#4: Re: GTC: Increasing difficulty Author: Pzt_Decoy PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:52 pm
    —
There is an easy fix : play a human opponent, the AI is horrible in CC

#5: Re: GTC: Increasing difficulty Author: stienerLocation: Gibsons B.C. canada PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:41 pm
    —
the Wruff master is back  Very Happy

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Gateway to Caen

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1