New Update For Panthers In The Fog to Be Released Very Soon
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Panthers in the Fog

#1: New Update For Panthers In The Fog to Be Released Very Soon Author: vobbnobb PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 12:45 am
    —
Steve over at Matrix says there will be an official patch for Close Combat : Panthers In The Fog, very soon.

No details on what the patch will fix or include..

#2: Re: New Update For Panthers In The Fog to Be Released Very S Author: Pzt_KanovLocation: México PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 12:51 am
    —
Nice.

I'm guessing it includes the improvements of GtC.

Thanks for the news vobbnobb.

#3: Re: New Update For Panthers In The Fog to Be Released Very S Author: PeteLocation: Nijmegen, Netherlands PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 5:12 pm
    —
Patch 1.0.2 for Panthers in the Fog has been released:

Matrix forum announcement

#4: Re: New Update For Panthers In The Fog to Be Released Very S Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 2:47 am
    —
Good to see these crash issues fixed 3 months ago in GtC finally get fixed in PitF.

Wonder if they'll do the same for LSA/TLD/WAR???

#5: Re: New Update For Panthers In The Fog to Be Released Very S Author: vobbnobb PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 3:18 am
    —
It's now on steam as well..

http://www.matrixgames.com/products/433/details/CloseCombat:PanthersintheFog

#6: Re: New Update For Panthers In The Fog to Be Released Very S Author: kwenistonLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 6:10 pm
    —
Tejszd wrote (View Post):
Good to see these crash issues fixed 3 months ago in GtC finally get fixed in PitF.

Wonder if they'll do the same for LSA/TLD/WAR???

Posted some messages on Matrix forums as well, really hope they can find the time for these bug fixes. Finally....
Anyway, good news for PiTF at least.

#7: Re: New Update For Panthers In The Fog to Be Released Very S Author: vobbnobb PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 10:19 pm
    —
I'm surprised they have the will and are still updating upgrading / trying to fix some games that are 6+ years old, that's pretty outstanding support. Maybe they only release a few fixes each time as to test for a stability before the next round of patches. Maybe some problems they just can't fix. I suppose if you included all the patches at once at the same time you would run into some compatibility errors.

#8: Re: New Update For Panthers In The Fog to Be Released Very S Author: kwenistonLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 11:55 pm
    —
vobbnobb wrote (View Post):
I'm surprised they have the will and are still updating upgrading / trying to fix some games that are 6+ years old, that's pretty outstanding support. Maybe they only release a few fixes each time as to test for a stability before the next round of patches. Maybe some problems they just can't fix. I suppose if you included all the patches at once at the same time you would run into some compatibility errors.

Lol, first time I've heard the words "outstanding support" related to any close combat game the last 15 years. The thing that IS outstanding is the fan base, which is here for already 20 years. This community is excellent at pointing out the exact issues with these games; however, for patches we need to wait years (if they come at all). Ah well, water under the bridge... Let's rejoice instead for PiTF Smile.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Panthers in the Fog

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1