Is there a way to disable Naval Support on coastal map?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

#1: Is there a way to disable Naval Support on coastal map? Author: JFFulcrum PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 8:19 pm
    —
Started game again and stumbled over old problem: in custom scenario, when you choose a coastal map, even if in scenario properties you unflagged naval support, it still available for allies player in game. Was there a fix or hack to completely disable naval support in scenario (to make sides equal)?

#2: Re: Is there a way to disable Naval Support on coastal map? Author: vobbnobb PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 8:47 pm
    —
Sure right here.. You get there by clicking scenario settings.

supr.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  425.74 KB
 Viewed:  628 Time(s)

supr.png

#3: Re: Is there a way to disable Naval Support on coastal map? Author: JFFulcrum PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 6:29 pm
    —
I have a slightly different interface, but this setting do not work, example:

1. Created scen on coast map with all support disabled

2. Started a game as Allies and - hello, naval support available

Scen.png
 Description:
Scenario with no support
 Filesize:  563.34 KB
 Viewed:  439 Time(s)

Scen.png

Start.png
 Description:
Naval support ready to use
 Filesize:  818.33 KB
 Viewed:  489 Time(s)

Start.png

#4: Re: Is there a way to disable Naval Support on coastal map? Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 10:22 pm
    —
Maybe with RTBtool you can disable the diamond of valid for this support map.
Try with RTBtool..select the .exe CC5/diamonds table and select the diamond for this map and move to other site in the stratmap

An idea ehhhh i no test this

#5: Re: Is there a way to disable Naval Support on coastal map? Author: vobbnobb PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 2:30 am
    —
Yes interface is different, weird. what version of cc5 do you have?

#6: Re: Is there a way to disable Naval Support on coastal map? Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 3:41 am
    —
JFFulcrum is running Atomic's CC5 and not Matrix TLD which includes CC5 Classic.

In the original game the exe had the quantity of support per day and the maps that naval support could be used on thus you need to edit it with RTBtool if the GUI is not working.

Note: changing support in the scenario editor for an existing battle, operation or campaign will NOT overwrite the original file and must be saved under another name and then that version used.

#7: Re: Is there a way to disable Naval Support on coastal map? Author: JFFulcrum PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 9:51 pm
    —
DAK_Legion
No, moving around diamonds of map and/or ship do not help. I`m actually surprised, that on 15+ years nobody even wrote about this clear bug in game.

Tejszd
Which table should I select in RTBtool (in screen patching menu, right?)?

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1