a multiplayer nub looking for a game or games?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> H2H Multiplayer

#1: a multiplayer nub looking for a game or games? Author: ParaFury PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 12:02 am
    —
have not have a lot of opportunities to play multiplayer which i would love to do , have a gameranger account but can't get a game going.
Would like to compete in a tournament as well ......PLEASSSSSSSSSSS help me out here

#2: Re: a multiplayer nub looking for a game or games? Author: vobbnobb PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 2:21 am
    —
This place is pretty dead where OT discussion reigns recently, good luck...

#3: Re: a multiplayer nub looking for a game or games? Author: RD_Cobalth-77 PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 2:09 pm
    —
Well, I'm up for it.
I tried, a few weeks ago, to join a game at Gameranger, but we never succeded.
The only newer CC game I have is GTC, I have all old CC games (1 to 5)  too.

When are you going to be there?
I'm in the time zone of Brussels, so GMT +1.

#4: Re: a multiplayer nub looking for a game or games? Author: ParaFury PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 4:48 pm
    —
nice i have cc5 the cd and even some mods but have not played them much yet because my new laptop makes scrolling to fast but works fine on my old one intend to get that one dusted of  Very Happy.
I should be in timezone GMT+1 so no more as a hour difference.
Lets do this

#5: Re: a multiplayer nub looking for a game or games? Author: RD_Cobalth-77 PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 8:30 am
    —
Euh...I thought you are in timezone GMT, no?

And when will you be able to play?

I will have some  time to play in the morning (until 10.00 -10.30)   and from 16.00 to 18.00.

#6: Re: a multiplayer nub looking for a game or games? Author: ParaFury PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 3:48 pm
    —
hahaha well got it from google but am located in the uk which means we are a hour behind you guys.
Do you have a specific version to your invasion normandy , mine is 5.0.

#7: Re: a multiplayer nub looking for a game or games? Author: RD_Cobalth-77 PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 7:46 pm
    —
If you are not telling me when you will be able to play, then all the rest doesn't matter !

And you'd better download and install patch 5.01a. You can find it here on this site.

#8: Re: a multiplayer nub looking for a game or games? Author: ParaFury PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 8:33 pm
    —
Right sorry about that the evenings suit me best from but for the time being i would be able to start from your 1600pm and until your end time would pose not a problem have added the patch,well one of them and my version is now 5.01

#9: Re: a multiplayer nub looking for a game or games? Author: RD_Cobalth-77 PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:17 am
    —
Back from holyday and ready to play some more...

#10: Re: a multiplayer nub looking for a game or games? Author: Pzt_KamiLocation: IRAN PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:48 am
    —
My steam ID is "Pzt_Kami". Add me if you are looking for a game in Gateway to Caen Smile (as well as LSA)

#11: Re: a multiplayer nub looking for a game or games? Author: RD_Cobalth-77 PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:06 pm
    —
No game anymore, ParaFury?

#12: Re: a multiplayer nub looking for a game or games? Author: ParaFury PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:20 pm
    —
hi i am sorry about that would still like to to keep fighting but there have been some changes in my work situation and the time we would normally play are less available to me.
This week i should have more time and would like to try Tuesday to start up a operation for gjs

Close Combat Series -> H2H Multiplayer

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1