Fratricide in Wact Am Rhein!
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Wacht am Rhein

#1: Fratricide in Wact Am Rhein! Author: vobbnobb PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 1:06 am
    —
Just messing around with smoke mortars on Wact Am Rhein trying to delay a panther advance, The panther closest to the building is a command panther.
What happened next amazes me, the avg team in the other panther tank gunning for my mg team, who at this time is also semi blinded by smoke completely misses the building and takes out a fellow command Panther.. WAHAHA!! First time I had ever seen something like that happen, at first I thought the mg team had an explosive but they do not, then I remember hearing the shot from the other panther. Looked on after battle report no negative tank display or moral loss for the blinded team. I have seen other soldiers wounded or killed by fire from team mates but not tanks.

fracticide.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  595.74 KB
 Viewed:  702 Time(s)

fracticide.png

#2: Re: Fratricide in Wact Am Rhein! Author: vobbnobb PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 1:33 am
    —
gone

#3: Re: Fratricide in Wact Am Rhein! Author: Pzt_KanovLocation: México PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 2:58 am
    —
haha never seen that with a panther. I have seen it with an avre or sherman 105 or some other vehicle using big caliber guns.

was the other panther firing HE or AP rounds?

Are you sure it wasn't the Mg crew that stuck a grenade through the Panther exahust or cannon?

#4: Re: Fratricide in Wact Am Rhein! Author: vobbnobb PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 3:09 am
    —
I am 100%  sure it was not mg team, because I heard the cannon shot and no tank kills for my mg team on the after battle report, the Panther had to have been firing AP? Don't know though.

Check the smoke obscuring gunner view in screen.

#5: Re: Fratricide in Wact Am Rhein! Author: vobbnobb PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:06 am
    —
bumping again because just played WAR again and it is awesome

#6: Re: Fratricide in Wact Am Rhein! Author: Schmal_Turm PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:43 pm
    —
The only fratricide I saw was when an artillery burst happened to catch some allied infantry units. Pretty well wiped out the units.

#7: Re: Fratricide in Wact Am Rhein! Author: vobbnobb PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:07 am
    —
You have now pal..

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Wacht am Rhein

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1