Game of Thrones finished for another season......
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: Game of Thrones finished for another season...... Author: pvt_GruntLocation: Melbourne, Australia PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:05 am
    —
Back to reality instead of waiting for each Monday night to see swords, dragons, beheadings, wights and especially - - -- - - - BOOBS on TV!

I also enjoyed work a bit more on Tuesdays, watching the idiots who missed it covering their ears and shouting "DONT SPOIL IT FOR ME"

#2: Re: Game of Thrones finished for another season...... Author: sod98 PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:18 pm
    —
Will the Red Priestess bring Jon back from the dead though or not.

ps. Next book is released in Aug / Sept this year or wait til next season.

#3: Re: Game of Thrones finished for another season...... Author: TTorpedoLocation: Portugal PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:51 pm
    —
Melisandre reviving John would be in order or  they will run out of characters in the next mid season.  This was the worst of the 5 series still good enough do.

#4: Re: Game of Thrones finished for another season...... Author: DesertmouseLocation: south of London PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:30 pm
    —
??????????????
Tried three time to get into this but never managed to get past S1 E1 oh well may be try again when i've finished watching the paint dry Wink

#5: Re: Game of Thrones finished for another season...... Author: TTorpedoLocation: Portugal PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:26 pm
    —
I think you missed the boat.  Sad  To many spoilers floating around Sean Been being Sean Been and all.

#6: Re: Game of Thrones finished for another season...... Author: DesertmouseLocation: south of London PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:46 pm
    —
not sure about missing the boat about sean been hes never made it to the end of anything he's ever done alive let alone 5 SEASONS ? so i'm guessing he lasts 2 episodes not saying he gets type cast but......

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1