cc2 sounds for GTC
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Gateway to Caen

#1: cc2 sounds for GTC Author: Pzt_KanovLocation: México PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:06 am
    —
Any one interested into a sound mod using the CC2 sounds?

I just love them and have actually modified most of my cc games to use them lol

After getting GtC and noticing that it has already most of the german voice cues from cc2 it was only fitting to include all the CC2 sounds!

Finishing some details here and there but I think I got all small arms done, including that sexy sound for the .50 cal.

#2: Re: cc2 sounds for GTC Author: ke_mechial PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:03 am
    —
Always love realistic sounds... Smile

#3: Re: cc2 sounds for GTC Author: Pzt_KanovLocation: México PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:49 pm
    —
Well CC2 sounds aren't exactly realistic, the Mg42 is notoriously wrong but they have a certain charm to them.

#4: Re: cc2 sounds for GTC Author: Pzt_KanovLocation: México PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:21 pm
    —
For Nostalgics!

I came to really like the GtC sounds, I found them really well done and do sound realistic enough at least for me. I just did this because I'm nostalgic about CC2 and upon playing GtC and hearing some of the CC2 voices in it made me want to also bring back the weapon sounds.

I replaced the small arms sounds in GTC to those of CC2. As I said the MG42 sound from cc2 isn't exactly the most realistic but I think it is more scary.

This file only replaces the Sound.sfx , I did not mess with the weapons database file.

Get it at

Sound CC2

Cheers!

#5: Re: cc2 sounds for GTC Author: Conrad PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:27 am
    —
Pzt_Kanov wrote (View Post):
Well CC2 sounds aren't exactly realistic, the Mg42 is notoriously wrong but they have a certain charm to them.

Check out this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N59msUnyy1g

The MG42 sounds very different when fired from a distance, it comes very close to what the cc2 mg42 sounds like.

#6: Re: cc2 sounds for GTC Author: PeteLocation: Nijmegen, Netherlands PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:32 pm
    —
I love those vids on youtube Wink

At sounddogs.com you can purchase a variety of different weapons sounds but of course you could always scavenge sounds from all the different mods. Come to think of it, has anyone ever built a library of Close Combat game sounds?

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Gateway to Caen

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1