Scrolling
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 4: Battle Of The Bulge

#1: Scrolling Author: jockthesock PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:33 pm
    —
Decided to go back and have a look at CC4. Using Win 7 64 bit. Everything seems fine except the scroll is not progressive no matter what I set it at. Just shoots of from one end to another. No change in compatibility mode.

#2: Re: Scrolling Author: ke_mechial PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:29 pm
    —
This is a common issue with old releases, because contemporary CPUs are too fast, you would use something like a cpu killer.

#3: Re: Scrolling Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:19 pm
    —
Try the keyboard arrow keys instead of using the mouse at the edge of the screen.

#4: Re: Scrolling Author: Stwa PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:49 am
    —
jockthesock wrote (View Post):
Decided to go back and have a look at CC4. Using Win 7 64 bit. Everything seems fine except the scroll is not progressive no matter what I set it at. Just shoots of from one end to another. No change in compatibility mode.

You could try throwing 25 bucks at CC WAR. It has a CC4 Classic game included. Seems like scrolling works in that title.

#5: Re: Scrolling Author: vobbnobb PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:17 am
    —
just use keyboard arrows and make sure you patch cc4 to latest

http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Downloads&cid=32

#6: Re: Scrolling Author: Stwa PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:54 pm
    —
But, you can use one of the small soldier mods with CC WAR. And you get over 100 Bulge maps. And you get the zero timer bug. Maybe they fixed that.

If you can afford GTC, then perhaps CC WAR too.  Idea

#7: Re: Scrolling Author: jockthesock PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:36 pm
    —
Thanks for the advice, it is better with the arrows, and I have a copy of WAR somewhere so I'll dig it out. Cheers.

#8: Re: Scrolling Author: jockthesock PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:37 pm
    —
Running the version from WaR. Scrolling good, cheers.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 4: Battle Of The Bulge

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1