What is or was CC RAF Regt
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#21: Re: What is or was CC RAF Regt Author: sod98 PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:51 am
    —
Antony_nz wrote (View Post):
This is my understanding of the game.

The British RAF needed a tool to train there men in the unlikely event that the RAF base was attacked.
They made a Close Combat game to train troops.

OK Cheers. That's certainly different. I thought it might be SAS at a long shot.

#22: Re: What is or was CC RAF Regt Author: RodmorgLocation: Bournemouth PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:58 am
    —
Stwa, to get rid of the ad you have there, download and use Google chrome - it's much better, plus, I recommend using the program called 'adblock' which can be used for blocking ads on Google chrome automatically.

#23: Re: What is or was CC RAF Regt Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:28 pm
    —
I just found out about the Site archive from this thread!

Its a goldmine of modding recources!!  - Maybe it should be made a bit more "public" or linket to in a sticky somewhere ?

Last edited by ScnelleMeyer on Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

#24: Re: What is or was CC RAF Regt Author: RodmorgLocation: Bournemouth PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:56 pm
    —
ScnelleMeyer wrote (View Post):

Its a goldmine of modding recources!!  - Maybe it should be made a bit more "public" or linket too in a sticky somewhere ?

It's a goldmine full of mods as well.

#25: Re: What is or was CC RAF Regt Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:52 pm
    —
Is there an index somewhere showing all subfolders? ie: CSO, Matrix etc

#26: Re: What is or was CC RAF Regt Author: ke_mechial PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:13 pm
    —
As Kanov said, this place is a library...

#27: Re: What is or was CC RAF Regt Author: Stwa PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:07 pm
    —
Rodmorg wrote (View Post):
Stwa, to get rid of the ad you have there, download and use Google chrome - it's much better, plus, I recommend using the program called 'adblock' which can be used for blocking ads on Google chrome automatically.

That pic was taken on our in basement gov box (think Hillary). As a general rule, I don't mess with it's software.

I thought Google was a spy organization? I think Therion mentioned that long ago.

#28: Re: What is or was CC RAF Regt Author: Pzt_KanovLocation: México PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:46 pm
    —
Stwa wrote (View Post):

That pic was taken on our in basement gov box (think Hillary). As a general rule, I don't mess with it's software.

I thought Google was a spy organization? I think Therion mentioned that long ago.

Are you a terrorist? Only terrorists would object to being spied on. Law abiding citizens have nothing to hide.

#29: Re: What is or was CC RAF Regt Author: Stwa PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:52 pm
    —
Pzt_Kanov wrote (View Post):
Law abiding citizens have nothing to hide.

That is not what they said to Snowden. Me thinks you are confused.

#30: Re: What is or was CC RAF Regt Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:19 pm
    —
ScnelleMeyer wrote (View Post):

Its a goldmine of modding recources!!  - Maybe it should be made a bit more "public" or linket too in a sticky somewhere ?

It's a goldmine full of mods as well.

It is TRUE!!!

CCRP.........Close Combat Red Phoenix ready for Download.....

#31: Re: What is or was CC RAF Regt Author: Stwa PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:26 pm
    —
mooxe wrote (View Post):
Want me to zip the EXE for you? haha

Not really, because according to MS, the thing scans the files contained in a zip file. Or so I thought.

#32: Re: What is or was CC RAF Regt Author: sod98 PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:35 am
    —
Are there any other obscure CC games - RTB etc.

#33: Re: What is or was CC RAF Regt Author: RodmorgLocation: Bournemouth PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:00 am
    —
You have Red Phoenix, Marines and First To Fight, which looks like a terrible game in my opinion. First to Fight is an FPS I think.

#34: Re: What is or was CC RAF Regt Author: sod98 PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:36 am
    —
You have Red Phoenix, Marines and First To Fight, which looks like a terrible game in my opinion. First to Fight is an FPS I think.

Cheers, however Red Phoenix is much better either.

#35: Re: What is or was CC RAF Regt Author: kwenistonLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:21 pm
    —
Pzt_Kanov wrote (View Post):

Are you a terrorist? Only terrorists would object to being spied on. Law abiding citizens have nothing to hide.

Lol. Kidding, I hope?  Cool

#36: Re: What is or was CC RAF Regt Author: ke_mechial PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:19 pm
    —
in SiteArchive/CSO/CCAT/Sim-Demos/ folder, there is AT Demo and JTAC installer, are these legal to download? I mean it is tempting but, I do not want to get into trouble Very Happy

#37: Re: What is or was CC RAF Regt Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:22 pm
    —
I asked if Sulla would be putting up the full CCMAT at CSO but got no reply.. There is scripting and other good stuff in it I believe!  If I can get the demo I will:D

#38: Re: What is or was CC RAF Regt Author: RodmorgLocation: Bournemouth PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:44 pm
    —
ke_mechial wrote (View Post):
in SiteArchive/CSO/CCAT/Sim-Demos/ folder, there is AT Demo and JTAC installer, are these legal to download? I mean it is tempting but, I do not want to get into trouble Very Happy

Apparently it's illegal for the person to post something illegal (obviously) but I don't know if users download it, it would be illegal. But, I must say: Use at your own risk

#39: Re: What is or was CC RAF Regt Author: ke_mechial PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:44 pm
    —

Apparently it's illegal for the person to post something illegal (obviously) but I don't know if users download it, it would be illegal. But, I must say: Use at your own risk

Actually, Sulla has an open section under downloads at his site concerning these releases, but there just a bunch of screenshots and a pdf describing the role of CSO at the project, I was confused, if he meant to put the whole game there and forgot later or he was just meaning "sorry guys that is all you can see".

#40: Re: What is or was CC RAF Regt Author: sod98 PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:52 pm
    —

Actually, Sulla has an open section under downloads at his site concerning these releases, but there just a bunch of screenshots and a pdf describing the role of CSO at the project, I was confused, if he meant to put the whole game there and forgot later or he was just meaning "sorry guys that is all you can see".

Thanks for that. I had seen them but didn't know what they were.

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
Page 2 of 3