What is or was CC RAF Regt
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#41: Re: What is or was CC RAF Regt Author: Antony_nz PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:55 am
    —
[quote="Pzt_Kanov";p="81440"][quote="Stwa";p="81436"]
Rodmorg wrote (View Post):

Are you a terrorist? Only terrorists would object to being spied on. Law abiding citizens have nothing to hide.

Fuck!

#42: Re: What is or was CC RAF Regt Author: Stwa PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:46 am
    —
Antony_nz wrote (View Post):
Fuck!

Kcuf!

#43: Re: What is or was CC RAF Regt Author: johnsilverLocation: Florida PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:00 pm
    —
ke_mechial wrote (View Post):
in SiteArchive/CSO/CCAT/Sim-Demos/ folder, there is AT Demo and JTAC installer, are these legal to download? I mean it is tempting but, I do not want to get into trouble Very Happy

Apparently it's illegal for the person to post something illegal (obviously) but I don't know if users download it, it would be illegal. But, I must say: Use at your own risk

Actually, Sulla has an open section under downloads at his site concerning these releases, but there just a bunch of screenshots and a pdf describing the role of CSO at the project, I was confused, if he meant to put the whole game there and forgot later or he was just meaning "sorry guys that is all you can see".

Not sure I understand you here Mechial...

Which ones are you looking for? Might be something I have not yet gotten moved over from the ftp to it's proper place for Shaun to link in... Gimme' the names please and will have a look ok? Will next time move files over for Shaun.

Werf

#44: Re: What is or was CC RAF Regt Author: ke_mechial PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:17 pm
    —
johnsilver wrote (View Post):
in SiteArchive/CSO/CCAT/Sim-Demos/ folder, there is AT Demo and JTAC installer, are these legal to download? I mean it is tempting but, I do not want to get into trouble Very Happy

Apparently it's illegal for the person to post something illegal (obviously) but I don't know if users download it, it would be illegal. But, I must say: Use at your own risk

Actually, Sulla has an open section under downloads at his site concerning these releases, but there just a bunch of screenshots and a pdf describing the role of CSO at the project, I was confused, if he meant to put the whole game there and forgot later or he was just meaning "sorry guys that is all you can see".

Not sure I understand you here Mechial...

Which ones are you looking for? Might be something I have not yet gotten moved over from the ftp to it's proper place for Shaun to link in... Gimme' the names please and will have a look ok? Will next time move files over for Shaun.

Werf

First Part I am talking about the files I've  spontaneously come across at ClosecombatSeries/SiteArchive/CSO, which seems to be demos of CC:AT and CC:JTAC. Then I refer to the download Section of  CC:AT and CC:JTAC at Sulla's Website, which contains no installers except some info stuff. If Sulla or Shaun (I guess the same person) has full version and they are all clear to publish at site, I would really llike to experience like most of us.

#45: Re: What is or was CC RAF Regt Author: US_BrakeLocation: USA PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:02 pm
    —
RAF Achievement unlocked

RAF.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  87.05 KB
 Viewed:  131 Time(s)

RAF.jpg

#46: Re: What is or was CC RAF Regt Author: Stwa PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:40 am
    —
johnsilver wrote (View Post):
[Not sure I understand you here Mechial...Which ones are you looking for? Might be something I have not yet gotten moved over from the ftp to it's proper place for Shaun to link in... Gimme' the names please and will have a look ok? Will next time move files over for Shaun.

Werf

So what happened?

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  :| |:
Page 3 of 3