The Tactical Art of Combat
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> Art of Combat

#121: Re: The Tactical Art of Combat Author: UberdaveLocation: Kansas, USA PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:08 am
    —
Sulla, don't let the haters get you down. I left this community for several years, come back, and certain people are STILL complaining about the same old shit! It borders on ridiculous, seriously.

Thanks for your continued work on the CC series and what it is evolving in to.  Idea

#122: Re: The Tactical Art of Combat Author: pvt_GruntLocation: Melbourne, Australia PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:06 pm
    —
Pzt_Kanov wrote (View Post):
What is even the point of not wanting another close combat type of game? what is the purpose of attacking Sulla? I don't get it. It's not like he's using your funds to finance his venture man, give him a brake. If you have nothing good to say kep it to yourself, unless it is affecting other people like a fraud or something. If you don't like the final product don't buy it, as simple as that.

I for one I'm looking forward to this, I mean I do need a break over the stubbornness of the matrix people, you can't suggest changes or report things because its either "It's not planend for now but maybe in the future" or "Thanks for your feedback" but then nothing comes out of it. Or when they make changes because they feel like it and when lots of people complain they just go "oh it didn't came out in beta test" etc or they simple don't respond. What was the point of removing the dying prone soldier animations just to use a new one that only appears when the soldier is standing up???

I want a developer that listens to the people in a reasonable way, I understand all the things we sometimes ask for aren't possible but if we report something then I would like the developers to at least consider it and discuss about it, and if it's a bug or whatever then address the error and put out a patch in a reasonable amount of time.

Good luck Sulla!

+1

#123: Re: The Tactical Art of Combat Author: pvt_GruntLocation: Melbourne, Australia PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:09 pm
    —
Uberdave wrote (View Post):
Sulla, don't let the haters get you down. I left this community for several years, come back, and certain people are STILL complaining about the same old shit! It borders on ridiculous, seriously.

Thanks for your continued work on the CC series and what it is evolving in to.  Idea

Tanks UD, how goes the treatment? All clear for now?

#124: Re: The Tactical Art of Combat Author: Sulla PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:11 pm
    —
Thanks Guys,

It means more than you know, this truly is my dream become reality. To know that there are people other than the haters, is so good!

I will do, everything to make sure this is the game we have always wanted!

Cheers all you GROGS

Shaun

#125: Re: The Tactical Art of Combat Author: Pzt_CrackwiseLocation: Switzerland PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:58 pm
    —
I also wish you good luck and success with developing the new CC platform. I don't have high expectations from Matrix anymore, so you may be our only hope! : )

#126: Re: The Tactical Art of Combat Author: sickf1 PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:48 pm
    —
looking forward to it, good luck, hopefully will have good H2H capability and good AI

#127: Re: The Tactical Art of Combat Author: RodmorgLocation: Bournemouth PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:57 pm
    —
News of the game comes up on this site: http://www.tacticalartofcombat.com/ARTCOM/index.php

#128: Re: The Tactical Art of Combat Author: mooxe PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:10 pm
    —
No pre-alpha screens....

#129: Re: The Tactical Art of Combat Author: RodmorgLocation: Bournemouth PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:16 pm
    —
Look at TBF though, it's been about 1 1/2 years (I think) since a screenshot came out.

#130: Re: The Tactical Art of Combat Author: Sulla PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:18 pm
    —
We will have some screens pretty soon,

Its still very early days for us. We have almost got the campaign wrapped up. Looking at unit perspectives and zoom right now. Will post some screens of that. Work on AI is going well.

Strat layer and GUI will shortly be underway. We have not been at this for 18 months.

Work on in game soldier models is complete, we will be sorting vehicles as well. Lots going on.

Check this post:
http://www.tacticalartofcombat.com/ARTCOM/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=71

We will keep it updated.

Cheers - S

#131: Re: The Tactical Art of Combat Author: ke_mechial PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:19 pm
    —
Very good news, I had actually already read your post at AOC site, but didn't  want to write a reply and outdate it, so people can see it Smile
Is the tank a plastic model or 3D graphic can not tell the difference?
Either way, I liked it with all the insignia, and realistic weathering, cool stuff...

#132: Re: The Tactical Art of Combat Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:55 am
    —
Thanks for the update Sulla!

#133: Re: The Tactical Art of Combat Author: Sulla PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:23 am
    —
Hi Guys,

Its a 3D model, going into the game. May have some in game shots of it in next 2 weeks. I am hoping we can include some of the tanks that often get left out of games.

Cromwell, Pershing, Carro Armato P40, Churchill, Challenger, Cruiser etc. It will be good to see the allies with something other than Sherman variants.

Hey UberD great to see you around again mate ;)

Cheers - S

#134: Re: The Tactical Art of Combat Author: Antony_nz PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:30 am
    —
Dday dodger

#135: Re: The Tactical Art of Combat Author: ke_mechial PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:53 am
    —
Sulla published new screens for op layer on game site.

http://www.tacticalartofcombat.com/ARTCOM/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=126

#136: Re: The Tactical Art of Combat Author: Antony_nz PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:48 am
    —
Looks like its going for a Total war style of strat map. Not a bad thing.
In one picture the date is set at August 5th 1944.

#137: Re: The Tactical Art of Combat Author: Conrad PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:32 am
    —
Great to see such an initiative.

Sulla, I wish you and your team the best!

#138: Re: The Tactical Art of Combat Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:36 am
    —
CSO and AOC are down and linking to Gitlab.... what happened?

#139: Re: The Tactical Art of Combat Author: PeteLocation: Nijmegen, Netherlands PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:34 am
    —
Sites are up again.

#140: Re: The Tactical Art of Combat Author: ke_mechial PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:58 pm
    —
http://www.tacticalartofcombat.com/ARTCOM/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=71

Progress of the new graphics for the game. I especially liked panther...

Close Combat Series -> Art of Combat

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next  :| |:
Page 7 of 9