Official 1.02a Released for PiTF
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Panthers in the Fog

#1: Official 1.02a Released for PiTF Author: vobbnobb PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:42 pm
    —
7/29/15 Matrix released a 1.02a fix for scenario issues?

a 41mb patch!?

http://www.matrixgames.com/products/433/downloads/

#2: Re: Official 1.02a Released for PiTF Author: Stwa PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:49 pm
    —
I noticed (way after the fact) that there was a mod in the GTC download section, where PiTF was ported to GTC. You also get all of the PiTF maps.

Last edited by Stwa on Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

#3: Re: Official 1.02a Released for PiTF Author: RodmorgLocation: Bournemouth PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:53 pm
    —
Matrix need to start making DLC's and increasing the number of patches for games, not just one or two per game. In my opinion, this is how they could get more money, rather than spending time and money on another CC game.

#4: Re: Official 1.02a Released for PiTF Author: Stwa PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:57 pm
    —
Rodmorg wrote (View Post):
Matrix need to start making DLC's and increasing the number of patches for games, not just one or two per game. In my opinion, this is how they could get more money, rather than spending time and money on another CC game.

Actually that would have been a good idea for them. But may the cat is out of the bag now.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Panthers in the Fog

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1