How to view GameGadg.gdg and ScrnGadg.gdg files?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

#1: How to view GameGadg.gdg and ScrnGadg.gdg files? Author: Jagdhund PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:31 pm
    —
Can anyone tell me how to view these files?

Many thanks in advance,

-Jag

#2: Re: How to view GameGadg.gdg and ScrnGadg.gdg files? Author: Pzt_KanovLocation: México PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:53 pm
    —
Get ccmunger from the panthers in the fog mod subforum at matrix.

#3: Re: How to view GameGadg.gdg and ScrnGadg.gdg files? Author: Jagdhund PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:16 pm
    —
Thank you!!!

#4: Re: How to view GameGadg.gdg and ScrnGadg.gdg files? Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:55 am
    —
I like using RtBTool

#5: Re: How to view GameGadg.gdg and ScrnGadg.gdg files? Author: Jagdhund PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:33 am
    —
Where do you get that tool?

Thanks in advance,

-Jagd

#6: Re: How to view GameGadg.gdg and ScrnGadg.gdg files? Author: Buck_ComptonLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:30 am
    —
Hey Jagdhund,

You can find them here:

Downloads Toolbox

Both CCmunger and RTBtool are quite good options. I also would like to advice you to use the Gadgetmunger. But, depending on which version of windows you are working, it might need some additional files to run without bugs.

Cheers,

Buck

#7: Re: How to view GameGadg.gdg and ScrnGadg.gdg files? Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:51 am
    —
I like GadgetMunger
and I like the additional Photoshop option that allows me to view every file.

This way I can see every file I've edited on one screen.

#8: Re: How to view GameGadg.gdg and ScrnGadg.gdg files? Author: Pzt_KanovLocation: México PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:41 pm
    —
If you install the directx sdk for windows, the preview for tga files is activated automatically for windows explorer, so you can browse your tga folders and see the previews in explorer like jpg, bmp, gif etc

It is a big download but the only official way of preview tga's since there are other options in 3rd party programs but most of them cost money.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=6812

#9: Re: How to view GameGadg.gdg and ScrnGadg.gdg files? Author: Jagdhund PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:44 am
    —
THANKS  the SDK link!  That will help alot

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1