Operation Market Garden Mod
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 2: A Bridge Too Far

#1: Operation Market Garden Mod Author: fry30 PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:47 pm
    —
Installed the Op Market Garden mod. My plugin manager (CCII Config) was unable to load it as a plugin, so I had to manually install. I feel like I've had this error before with this mod... but who knows, its been years since I last booted up CC2.

Anyways, I'm having a few small issues with the mod, and try as I might, I'm not able to edit the TGA files with the CC2 tools... (That's a whole other barrel of monkeys).

Issue 1- Flame Hetzer is showing as a german halftrack. Not a game breaker by any means, but it definitely affects the immersion and can be a little confusing when manually aiming my AT guns at it.

Issue 2- Mark IVs are showing up as B-2 740 (flame). I haven't been able to locate the captured French tanks within the game yet...

This last issue is kind of aggravating, and signals a bigger issue (at least to me).

I plan on doing a complete reinstall and probably running real-para.

If anyone has come up with any of these issues (plugin file not working, tank graphics not matching up, possible missing B-2s) and found a work around, I'd be interesting in hearing about it. As I understand it, OP Market is the newer of the two mods, and well, anything to spice up my favorite CC.

#2: Re: Operation Market Garden Mod Author: sample PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:56 pm
    —
fry30 wrote (View Post):
Installed the Op Market Garden mod. My plugin manager (CCII Config) was unable to load it as a plugin, so I had to manually install. I feel like I've had this error before with this mod... but who knows, its been years since I last booted up CC2.

Anyways, I'm having a few small issues with the mod, and try as I might, I'm not able to edit the TGA files with the CC2 tools... (That's a whole other barrel of monkeys).

Issue 1- Flame Hetzer is showing as a german halftrack. Not a game breaker by any means, but it definitely affects the immersion and can be a little confusing when manually aiming my AT guns at it.

Issue 2- Mark IVs are showing up as B-2 740 (flame). I haven't been able to locate the captured French tanks within the game yet...

This last issue is kind of aggravating, and signals a bigger issue (at least to me).

I plan on doing a complete reinstall and probably running real-para.

If anyone has come up with any of these issues (plugin file not working, tank graphics not matching up, possible missing B-2s) and found a work around, I'd be interesting in hearing about it. As I understand it, OP Market is the newer of the two mods, and well, anything to spice up my favorite CC.

hi there,

can you be a bit more specific about the OMG mod, i mean who made it ?

there are two CC2 mods, Real Para made by Bruce Rolston and Operation Market-Garden made by me; only the Real Para mod has B-2 740, so perhaps there is an error on loading the files in the plugin manager

regards,
m's

#3: Re: Operation Market Garden Mod Author: fry30 PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:42 pm
    —
Very interesting... I am attempting to run your mod, Operation Market Garden... but I was running Real Para immediately before I (thought I) scrubbed it and installed Operation Market Garden.

first of all, thank you for your creation!

Anyways, the Pz IV looks like the B-2, at any rate, its a new graphic file (not anything from the original ABTF... again, leading me to believe I screwed something up in the installation)

I wasn't sure if anyone else was having issues with the Plugin file...

Is there any place I can find a non plugin version of your creation? If not, that's fine, I'll just get it running on a different rig.

#4: Re: Operation Market Garden Mod Author: sample PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:23 am
    —
fry30 wrote (View Post):
Very interesting... I am attempting to run your mod, Operation Market Garden... but I was running Real Para immediately before I (thought I) scrubbed it and installed Operation Market Garden.

first of all, thank you for your creation!

Anyways, the Pz IV looks like the B-2, at any rate, its a new graphic file (not anything from the original ABTF... again, leading me to believe I screwed something up in the installation)

I wasn't sure if anyone else was having issues with the Plugin file...

Is there any place I can find a non plugin version of your creation? If not, that's fine, I'll just get it running on a different rig.

first, thanks for appreciations
and please check your pm inbox
regards,

m's

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 2: A Bridge Too Far

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1