The Game Freezes during gameplay
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 3: The Russian Front

#1: The Game Freezes during gameplay Author: HoboRamirez PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:23 pm
    —
I just installed, CC3 yesterday and is being a blast, until it freezes during the battles...

I´m playing on a windows 10 computer, and set the compatability mode to windows 7 and runs as an administrator, I cannot minimize the game and sometimes it freezes during the battles (not always but most of the times), and is a wierd freeze, when ever I hit F5 to toggle the minimap or the monitors, I can see the movement that my units made, also the battle just keep running, is just the screen that freezes, and when I start a new battle, the screen still frozen.

any fixes to this? :C

I don´t want to play the newer CC games, until I finish 2 through 5 first...

#2: Re: The Game Freezes during gameplay Author: ke_mechial PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:21 pm
    —
I attach the screen shot of my settings. I play without problem on windows 10

settings.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  14.96 KB
 Viewed:  999 Time(s)

settings.png

#3: Re: The Game Freezes during gameplay Author: HoboRamirez PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:18 am
    —
I'm gonna try that... thanks

(5 seconds later)

and it crashes, it doesn't even run... I need to set the compatibility to windows 95... it might be the resolution thou...

I'm gonna run it on win 98 to see if that's the problem...

Also, I try on a laptop (windows 10 too) and I have the same problem, althou is really random I cannot predict when is going to freezee, at least I can finish the battle by hitting F5 quickly and them restarting the game...

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 3: The Russian Front

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1