Where can i find some of the older mods?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 2: A Bridge Too Far

#1: Where can i find some of the older mods? Author: CloseCombatRob PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:47 pm
    —
Hello, what ever happened to the great war mod for CC2? I used to love that mod but I can't seem to find it anywhere, I managed to find one website but all the files are separate and half of the links are dead meaning its impossible to get running.

Also about the kreta mod for CC2, I can't seem to get it working, i copy all the files over as instructed but i keep getting error messages and crashes, is there a version i can download that's already set up or easy to install?

Thanks

#2: Re: Where can i find some of the older mods? Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:25 pm
    —
there are some CC2 mods linked at this site; http://closecombat2.npage.de/

#3: Re: Where can i find some of the older mods? Author: bobbielidl PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:46 pm
    —
http://www.greatwargames.com/cc2download.htm

here i found this but i am guessing this is the site you already tried with broken links

#4: Re: Where can i find some of the older mods? Author: sample PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:58 pm
    —
CloseCombatRob wrote (View Post):
Hello, what ever happened to the great war mod for CC2? I used to love that mod but I can't seem to find it anywhere, I managed to find one website but all the files are separate and half of the links are dead meaning its impossible to get running.

Also about the kreta mod for CC2, I can't seem to get it working, i copy all the files over as instructed but i keep getting error messages and crashes, is there a version i can download that's already set up or easy to install?

Thanks

i have some cc2 mods in my archive, perhaps i could help you

regards,
m

Last edited by sample on Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

#5: Re: Where can i find some of the older mods? Author: CloseCombatRob PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:14 pm
    —
sample wrote (View Post):
CloseCombatRob wrote (View Post):

Thanks

i have some cc2 mods in my archive, perhaps i coul help you

regards,
m

Yes please that would be great, where could I find your archive

@Tejszd
Thanks but that just links me to the site I already tried, although there's a few more mods there that I will have to try out

@bobbielidl
Yes that's the site I looked at, the map downloads are broken there, and theres no clear instructions on how to put the mod together as you have to download loads of files separately

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 2: A Bridge Too Far

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1