Graphics mod - GtC Explosions for COI by ScnelleMeyer
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Cross of Iron

#21: Re: Graphics mod - GtC Explosions for COI by ScnelleMeyer Author: sample PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:33 am
    —
AngloSniper, as an concept it is possible to replace the files, only you have to pay attention to the exact number of files, their extension and name, the graphic characteristics and so on.

regards,

/s

#22: Re: Graphics mod - GtC Explosions for COI by ScnelleMeyer Author: AngloSniperLocation: London, UK PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:40 am
    —
sample wrote (View Post):
AngloSniper, as an concept it is possible to replace the files, only you have to pay attention to the exact number of files, their extension and name, the graphic characteristics and so on.

regards,

/s

I think this is way beyond my current level of understanding and I certainly dont want to break anything but thanks for trying to help.

#23: Re: Graphics mod - GtC Explosions for COI by ScnelleMeyer Author: sample PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:03 am
    —
AngloSniper wrote (View Post):
sample wrote (View Post):

regards,

/s

I think this is way beyond my current level of understanding and I certainly dont want to break anything but thanks for trying to help.

the process is quite simple: once you have extracted the files, you will notice that they are placed in graphic sequences consisting of TGA files, with certain characteristics and specific names. If you want, you can give me a message in private to explain in detail the whole process.

regards,

/s

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Cross of Iron

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2