TLD Stalingrad mod beta version
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat The Longest Day

#1: TLD Stalingrad mod beta version Author: Drizzt PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:19 am
    —
TLD Stalingrad mod v 1.0 (beta) is ready to download. It’s an autoinstaller compressed with winrar.

Here the link  EDIT: the beta version it's obsolete. Download the definitive versions (for both TLD and WAR) here:
http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=11189

WAR version will follow later (after some users have tested TLD version.)

Only battles and ops (and campaigns) created by me are present in the mod. Remnant battles and ops they will be added later.

Feel free to report any bugs here.

Drizzt

Last edited by Drizzt on Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:13 am; edited 7 times in total

#2: Re: TLD Stalingrad mod v 1.0 download Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:35 am
    —
Awesome Drizzt!!!

#3: Re: TLD Stalingrad mod v 1.0 download Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:16 am
    —
Fantastic!! Very unexpected arrival of Stalingrad:) Thanks a lot for your work!

#4: Re: TLD Stalingrad mod v 1.0 download Author: salhexe PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:05 pm
    —
Thank you  Very Happy

#5: Re: TLD Stalingrad mod v 1.0 download Author: ke_mechial PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:50 pm
    —
That is a very nasty surprise:)
Thanks Drizzt... I am downloading now!

#6: Re: TLD Stalingrad mod v 1.0 download Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:29 am
    —
The install works with Wacht am Rhein.
No need to wait.

UO0011.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  162.71 KB
 Viewed:  539 Time(s)

UO0011.jpg

UO0012.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  160.25 KB
 Viewed:  501 Time(s)

UO0012.jpg

UO0013.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  465.15 KB
 Viewed:  521 Time(s)

UO0013.jpg

#7: Re: TLD Stalingrad mod v 1.0 download Author: Drizzt PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:16 pm
    —
Obviously it works (I don't need proofs/photos), but there are some aspects that must be reworked specifically for WAR (commander photos, the .dll file and few other technical aspects).
Anyway, every kind of testing it's welcome.

#8: Re: TLD Stalingrad mod v 1.0 download Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:07 pm
    —
The photos weren't for you.
And yes I knew about the other aspects to make it WAR compatible.

I've had 2 CTD's so far but I expect that being as how it was made for tLD and Not WAR

#9: Re: TLD Stalingrad mod v 1.0 download Author: Drizzt PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:20 pm
    —
Never had a single CTD in the long campaigns I have played. Casual CTD, even if they are very rare, they are present also in WAR/TLD (I mean: not only in old CC), but it's always possible that something must be fixed. We'll see.

#10: Re: TLD Stalingrad mod v 1.0 download Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:24 pm
    —
I never had a CTD with Stock Mod for WAR on Vista but have had Tons of them with Windows 10

#11: Re: TLD Stalingrad mod v 1.0 download Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:47 pm
    —
What kinda of crashes?

Unfortunately Matrix has never gotten rid of the 0:00 timer or air strike crashes.

Single battle crashes are still possible due to the random wreck selection if there is a file name in the wreck column but no graphic but that can be fixed in the mod if it is happening....

Last edited by Tejszd on Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

#12: Re: TLD Stalingrad mod v 1.0 download Author: Drizzt PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:13 am
    —
platoon_michael wrote (View Post):
I never had a CTD with Stock Mod for WAR on Vista but have had Tons of them with Windows 10

It's nothing that a modder can change. It regards CC devs. Anyway: have you have tried compatibility .exe option under win 10? Usually I play CC under win7, but also in win10 I don't remember CTD (I have played only sometimes in win10).

Tejszd wrote (View Post):

What kinda of crashes?

Unfortunately Matrix has never gotten rid of the 0:00 timer or air strike crashes.

Single battle crashes are still possibly due to the random wreck selection if there is a file name in the wreck column but no graphic but that can be fixed in the mid if it is happening....

If you ask me, I mean recent OS possible minor problems and/or old hardware issues (especially in the transition between two days in a GC). Anyway very rare and very specific problems.

Random wreck selection bug it has never been a problem in my mods: I discovered how it works since CC5 Kharkov.

#13: Re: TLD Stalingrad mod beta version Author: UberdaveLocation: Kansas, USA PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:54 am
    —
Thanks, Drizzt.  You'll definitely be hearing from me, re: reviews.

Very Happy

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat The Longest Day

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1