TLD/WAR Kharkov Mod v 2.3 beta versions
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Kharkov

#1: TLD/WAR Kharkov Mod v 2.3 beta versions Author: Drizzt PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:00 pm
    —
EDIT: Kharkov mod v 2.3 beta versions are obsolete. Go here to download the definitive versions:
http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=82990#82990

Drizzt

Last edited by Drizzt on Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:17 am; edited 8 times in total

#2: Re: TLD/WAR Kharkov Mod v 2.3 Download Author: StuG155 PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:34 am
    —
Hi Drizzt, thank you for the files, they come at the right moment as i'm back into CC after a long time  Very Happy
I'm just wondering, is there any gameplay difference between the two versions?

bye

#3: Re: TLD/WAR Kharkov Mod v 2.3 Download Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:56 am
    —
Thank you Drizzt!!!

#4: Re: TLD/WAR Kharkov Mod v 2.3 Download Author: Drizzt PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:28 pm
    —
StuG155 wrote (View Post):
Hi Drizzt, thank you for the files, they come at the right moment as i'm back into CC after a long time  Very Happy
I'm just wondering, is there any gameplay difference between the two versions?

bye

Hi Stug155,

It’s a good question and only Devs can give a definitive reply. We speak about two different .exe files so I can’t exclude that there are some minor differences (differences “few visible”, for example something that can concern IA).
What I can say for sure, it’s that both games patched with the respective last patches are formally identical about features (so the gameplay it's identical). In another words, if differences remain, they have been hidden in the code and they not concern the main characteristics of both games.

Last edited by Drizzt on Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total

#5: Re: TLD/WAR Kharkov Mod v 2.3 Download Author: salhexe PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:27 pm
    —
Thank you again  Very Happy

#6: Re: TLD/WAR Kharkov Mod v 2.3 Download Author: B_GrimLocation: the Lizard Cornwall PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:55 am
    —
Much obliged Drizzt

#7: Re: TLD/WAR Kharkov Mod v 2.3 Download Author: Schmal_Turm PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:16 pm
    —
Drizzt, I started a saved game with your new updated version and as I was finishing the second battle I let the game go to 0 minutes and the game froze and then the saved game was unusable after that. Should there have been a problem with using the older saved game?

#8: Re: TLD/WAR Kharkov Mod v 2.3 Download Author: Drizzt PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:40 am
    —
Schmal_Turm wrote (View Post):
Drizzt, I started a saved game with your new updated version and as I was finishing the second battle I let the game go to 0 minutes and the game froze and then the saved game was unusable after that. Should there have been a problem with using the older saved game?

The most honest reply is: I don't know (because I have been the only tester). In the first post I have written that this version should be savegame compatible with the old one, but maybe it’s not so true. I mean: my most recent campaign has been started when many of the minor changes in Data had been already done (by me), so I had less possibilities to find savegame compatibility problems. I think it’s better to continue old savegames only with the old version.
Moreover, there is another problem (of communication): I don’t have specified to uninstall the old version. It seemed to me obvious, but maybe it’s better to specify.
I’m going to modify the first post.

Drizzt

Close Combat Series -> Kharkov

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1