Samples - WIP - GUI For Art Of Combat - Opinions - Comments
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Art of Combat

#1: Samples - WIP - GUI For Art Of Combat - Opinions - Comments Author: Sulla PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:11 am
    —
Hi Guys

We are busy on many aspects of the game, tying strat / battle maps, production, vehicles, animations and a ton more.

We have several WIP GUIs that I would like opinions on. Please bear in mind these are not final, these are WIP to find a slick, intuitive, easy to use GUI. I feel this is critical to AOC and would like some honest opinions on these.

Please feel free to mix and match, cut them up in your fave program etc. Or you may like one as is. If you are of the opinion that we should know and therefore should not ask for opinions, you are in the wrong place! AOC is designed to be moddable, with as many things as options as possible.

While in certain areas, I feel community input is very valuable so we are asking for it ;)

http://www.tacticalartofcombat.com/ARTCOM/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=215

Use the link above to view the samples, there are 9 or so very different in several aspects.

Cheers - Sulla

#2: Re: Samples - WIP - GUI For Art Of Combat - Opinions - Comme Author: sod98 PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:23 am
    —
I have had a look at your site and what you are doing looks very impressive. Some of those ideas for future games are great. Good luck and I will look forward to your future posts and your forum. Cheers

#3: Re: Samples - WIP - GUI For Art Of Combat - Opinions - Comme Author: Antony_nz PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:42 am
    —
Everything is fine except the soldier bar. I think it being transparent MAY make it harder to read at first glance. The rest is fine.

Close Combat Series -> Art of Combat

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1