[/[Print]\]
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

#221: Re: winter war Author: salhexe PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:42 pm
    —
All stopped?  Crying or Very sad

#222: Re: winter war Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:55 pm
    —
Yes, I am afraid it has been stopped for a good while Salhexe.

#223: Re: winter war Author: UberdaveLocation: Kansas, USA PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 10:53 pm
    —
Transfer it to me, I'll finish it.

Nice strat map, btw

#224: Re: winter war Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:53 am
    —
Was snooping around my CC Mods folders and found the Winter War TLD data and graphics that were converted to TLD to go to with the new maps (Southernland) and new strat layer (Southernland and ScnelleMeyer) that were being workied on.

I'll put in some time to finish the conversion so that the original CC5 mod can be played on TLD.

Issues/Outstanding;
Strat arrows (CC5 original Strat map not req'd any longer)
Uniform coding

TLD new features not setup;
- air supply drops (Russians did this for surrounded troops)
- variable support by difficulty
- etc.

#225: Re: winter war Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:39 pm
    —
Winter War CC5 Conversion to TLD

Issues/Outstanding;
Strat arrows - Fixed
Strat Debrief map layout - Fixed
Uniform coding
map connections; 6 to 0, 6 to 11 and 6 to 9 - investigating as CC states they are not adjacent but connections are defined in the BTD (50 point VL's) and Stratmap.txt files???
T38 shadow bigger than the tank
Map 08 Vuoksi house in middle map has no interior

TLD new features not setup;
- air supply drops (Russians did this for surrounded troops)
- variable support by difficulty - Started reading up on Air/Artillery support in the Winter War but will probably just use what CC5 had +/- to speed things up
- etc.

Last edited by Tejszd on Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:56 am; edited 2 times in total

#226: Re: winter war Author: salhexe PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:43 pm
    —
I hope you can do it.
I play very rarely now, but winter war after ardennes, is the best playable mod in ccs Very Happy

#227: Re: winter war Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:27 pm
    —
Wow Tejszd!  -Thanks for resurrecting this one.
But please clarify: Are you finishing the version with the new maps and strat or are you converting the classic CC5 with its strat and maps?

Btw I also send you a PM on Matrix forums - did it get through?

#228: Re: winter war Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:08 pm
    —
ScnelleMeyer wrote (View Post):
Wow Tejszd!  -Thanks for resurrecting this one.
But please clarify: Are you finishing the version with the new maps and strat or are you converting the classic CC5 with its strat and maps?

Btw I also send you a PM on Matrix forums - did it get through?

Just converting the CC5 Winter War mod to TLD so there will not be a new strat layer. I did send Southernland a PM asking if he still has any of the new Winter War maps he was working on and if they are close to existing locations to freshen things up a bit.

Just checked the Matrix Inbox and see your PM. I'll read it and respond....

#229: Re: winter war Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 5:36 pm
    —
Unfortunately the new Winter War maps that Southernland previewed in this thread are gone....

below is his reply to a request to see some new Korsun maps for a mod Drizzt was working;

southern_land wrote (View Post):

Had a computer crash.  He has the everything - lost those, all the winter war ones and a bunch I was doing for a Korsun mod

#230: Re: winter war Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 5:49 pm
    —
No Tejszd, the Winter war maps are not gone. He uploaded everything on Mediafire remember? - Well 9 maps is missing but 55 of them are there. They just need TLD coding, BTDs and testing.
The maps missing can be substituted by some of the originals.

#231: Re: winter war Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:38 am
    —
Thanks for the reminder about them being uploaded ScnelleMeyer!

I found the information about where we were sharing files and downloaded 49 maps (there were some duplicates so its a few less than it looks like at first glance).

Update:
map connections; 6 to 0, 6 to 11 and 6 to 9 - investigating as CC states they are not adjacent but connections are defined in the BTD (50 point VL's) and Stratmap.txt files??? - Fixed
Map coding of building walls are not solid - in progress

#232: Re: winter war Author: Astalon PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:35 am
    —
Tejszd wrote (View Post):
Thanks for the reminder about them being uploaded ScnelleMeyer!

I found the information about where we were sharing files and downloaded 49 maps (there were some duplicates so its a few less than it looks like at first glance).

Update:
map connections; 6 to 0, 6 to 11 and 6 to 9 - investigating as CC states they are not adjacent but connections are defined in the BTD (50 point VL's) and Stratmap.txt files??? - Fixed
Map coding of building walls are not solid - in progress

I'm really looking forward to this - thanks for all of your hard work Tejszd. The maps look fantastic - such as the heavily wooded areas and large frozen lakes.

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  :| |:
Page 12 of 12