Strange map problem
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

#1: Strange map problem Author: Drizzt PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:09 am
    —
Hi everyone,

I'm currently working to an upgrade of Okinawa mod (to add missing arrows in stratmap;campaigns/ops revised to take advantage of TLD features; timeline corrected etc. etc.) and I have found a weird map problem: I can play Oboe hill map only in a low resolution (probaly 800x600). I mean: I don't change resolution, but when I go in the battlefield it's always in a low resolution. Anyone knows the why and/or has the same problem?

Drizzt

#2: Re: Strange map problem Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:29 am
    —
Is it a small map? I think the exe reduces the resolution if the map resolution/size is lower than the screen resolution....

#3: Re: Strange map problem Author: Drizzt PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:57 am
    —
Yes Tejszd, thanks: I have arrived to the same conclusion seeing some very small maps in high resolution. Usually I use a low resolution (1280x720) and I have noticed this thing only because Oboe hill map it's really very, very small (probably it's the most small in this mod, so I have noticed this map before the other ones. Most small = most scaled). Then I have set 1920x1080 as resolution and I have checked some Kharkov and Okinawa maps (in Okinawa mod there are some other maps that are very small, especially hill maps, but not so small as Oboe Hill).

Drizzt

#4: Re: Strange map problem Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:34 am
    —
Good luck with the update comrade;)

Always....All for the Community;)

#5: Re: Strange map problem Author: Drizzt PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:45 am
    —
Thanks Dak Legion. And credits to you for the original porting work (my work is on it).

#6: Re: Strange map problem Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:55 am
    —
Many Thanks;)

The connections are made identical to original,was my first port and was very very hard for me because the areas are very smalls,maybe you can create the connection lost and can connect all maps;)

newly good luck;)

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1