TLD/WAR Kharkov Mod v 2.3 Official Download
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Kharkov

#1: TLD/WAR Kharkov Mod v 2.3 Official Download Author: Drizzt PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:09 am
    —
Hi everyone,

The definitive versions of TLD and WAR Kharkov mods v 2.3 are available to download on this site.
There are some changes/updates from the beta versions so, if you have already download the beta, I suggest to download and install the definitive version (after you have uninstalled the beta).

Note: if you own both TLD and WAR, I suggest to download and to play the TLD version because there are commanders photos on it (in WAR, for coding reasons, I’m obliged to delete them).  

Here the links:
TLD Kharkov v 2.3
http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Downloads&op=getit&lid=4212

WAR Kharkov v 2.3
http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Downloads&op=getit&lid=4224

Changes/updates in v2.3:

- The main change it’s the number of maps where the artillery support is available: following some suggestions in the posts here in Kharkov forum, I have finally decided to rework this feature. Number of maps where artillery support is available has changed from 9 to 23 for the russians, and from 14 to 48 for the germans.

- Changed two axis Big Depot position in internal maps (in order to offer better starting positions to German Bgs that enter on these maps).

- Added Axis entry Vls in all (they are four) Axis Big Depot internal maps (in order to offer better starting positions to German Bgs that enter on these maps).

- Close range infantry AT weapons reworked (in order to be more useful).

- Added Romanian voices.

- Added Effects.azp file with GtC explosions by Scnellemeyer (thanks!).

- corrected/reworked minor problems in Data (sorry, I don’t have a list)

- reworked few map files.

Drizzt

Last edited by Drizzt on Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:53 am; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: TLD/WAR Kharkov Mod v 2.3 Official Download Author: ke_mechial PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:13 pm
    —
romanian voices and reworked AT weapons, sounds cool!:)

However, I tried to click "go get it" it says "TLD_Kharkov_v2.3_installer.zip was not found.

It could be because the person hosting the download removed or renamed the file.

This download has been automatically flagged for review by the webmaster."

#3: Re: TLD/WAR Kharkov Mod v 2.3 Official Download Author: steelstorm PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:45 pm
    —
I have the same problem:

I tried to click "go get it" it says "TLD_Kharkov_v2.3_installer.zip was not found.

It could be because the person hosting the download removed or renamed the file.

This download has been automatically flagged for review by the webmaster."

Well,please tell me how to download it,THX!

#4: Re: TLD/WAR Kharkov Mod v 2.3 Official Download Author: Drizzt PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:25 pm
    —
Thanks for reporting the download problem. I will contact Mooxe and the link they should be fixed soon. I can't fix them by myself.

Drizzt

#5: Re: TLD/WAR Kharkov Mod v 2.3 Official Download Author: Drizzt PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:13 pm
    —
Links have been fixed: they work now (thanks to Mooxe).

Drizzt

#6: Re: TLD/WAR Kharkov Mod v 2.3 Official Download Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:09 am
    —
Downloading! Thanks for the mod update Drizzt and Mooxe for the website!

#7: Re: TLD/WAR Kharkov Mod v 2.3 Official Download Author: steelstorm PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:03 am
    —
OK,I got it!
Thanks a lot!

#8: Re: TLD/WAR Kharkov Mod v 2.3 Official Download Author: GeneralSauce PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:03 am
    —
Does this work with the latest patch?  it says on the readme its for the 5.50.14b version.  But the latest patch says v5.60.53.  When i try and launch "play game" it crashes everytime.   I can go in and create a scenario, it just crashes when you try and play.   Any ideas?!  thanks

#9: Re: TLD/WAR Kharkov Mod v 2.3 Official Download Author: Drizzt PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:49 pm
    —
v5.60.53 it's the last LSA version. The mod is for TLD (and WAR).

#10: Re: TLD/WAR Kharkov Mod v 2.3 Official Download Author: GeneralSauce PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:25 pm
    —
Gotcha.   got my acronyms confused.

Close Combat Series -> Kharkov

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1