TLD/WAR Stalingrad Mod v 1.0 Official Download
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Wacht am Rhein

#1: TLD/WAR Stalingrad Mod v 1.0 Official Download Author: Drizzt PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:28 am
    —
Hi everyone,

The definitive versions of TLD and WAR Stalingrad mods v 1.0 are available to download on this site.
There are important changes/updates from the beta version so, if you have already download the beta, I recommend to download and install the definitive version (after you have uninstalled the beta).

Note: if you own both TLD and WAR, I suggest to download and to play the TLD version because there are commanders photos on it (in WAR, for coding reasons, I’m obliged to delete them).  

Here the links:
TLD Stalingrad v 1.0:
http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Downloads&op=getit&lid=4246

WAR Stalingrad v 1.0:
http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Downloads&op=getit&lid=4245

Drizzt

#2: Re: TLD/WAR Stalingrad Mod v 1.0 Official Download Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:36 am
    —
Downloading, thank you Drizzt!

#3: Re: TLD/WAR Stalingrad Mod v 1.0 Official Download Author: crewman PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:48 am
    —
Thanks Drizzt for getting these good mods to tLD!

#4: Re: TLD/WAR Stalingrad Mod v 1.0 Official Download Author: salhexe PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:01 am
    —
I have this error during GC, never seen.

This error occour in Pavlov's house, also in single battle.

Reinstalled the mod and solved. Smile

Last edited by salhexe on Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:15 am; edited 2 times in total

errore cc.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  8.46 KB
 Viewed:  9111 Time(s)

errore cc.jpg

#5: Re: TLD/WAR Stalingrad Mod v 1.0 Official Download Author: sod98 PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:58 pm
    —
Nice job - cheers

#6: Re: TLD/WAR Stalingrad Mod v 1.0 Official Download Author: mannarain PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:03 pm
    —
Thanks for the three mods,
I download these three mods and install into WAR,
but all have the same error "Invalid number of entires" of the Vehicles.txt file,
Anyone have the same problem?

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Wacht am Rhein

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1