Tank crew joining in on the fight..
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

#1: Tank crew joining in on the fight.. Author: vobbnobb PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:45 am
    —
I had a Marder hit by an M10 killing the loader, the crew bailed and headed over to the brush. I put them in ambush mod because a US BAR group was headed that way. The crew returned fire with pistols. When they were almost out of ammo but still had some left, 1 picked up an m1a1 carbine and another a K-98 with a scheissbecker. I had an assault group head over to help them out as well. Pretty cool to see tank crews joining in a fight.

This was CC V Invasion Normandy From SSI/ATOMIC 5.01a non Matrix version

I am still trying to get the 5.01a to show at the bottom the 'a' is not showing even though I patched it.

marder.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  626.43 KB
 Viewed:  9421 Time(s)

marder.png

#2: Re: Tank crew joining in on the fight.. Author: crewman PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:45 am
    —
haha, cool.
newer versions they sprint off the map as quick as possible with no option for player to control. I'd prefer to hv them controllable ... like in version you're playing

#3: Re: Tank crew joining in on the fight.. Author: vobbnobb PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:31 pm
    —
They are uncontrollable in 5.01a

#4: Re: Tank crew joining in on the fight.. Author: PeteLocation: Nijmegen, Netherlands PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:36 pm
    —
vobbnobb wrote (View Post):
K-98 with a scheissbecker.

Haha, you just made my morning :lol:

Good to see people are still playing CC5 !

#5: Re: Tank crew joining in on the fight.. Author: 7A_Ghoa10Location: Spain PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:12 pm
    —
there are some fanatics playing CC5 in Game Ranger yet

I am one of them jejejejejej

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1