Steam Midweek sale GTC 50% off
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: Steam Midweek sale GTC 50% off Author: BungarraLocation: Murchison region, West Australia PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:11 am
    —
If you have not got it, maybe now is the time

http://store.steampowered.com/sale/slitherine_midweek?utm_source=Matrix+Games+Master&utm_campaign=03dda014b0-It_s_Midweek_Madness_Sale_on_Steam_2_23_2016&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_d2dfdfd653-03dda014b0-87936977

#2: Re: Steam Midweek sale GTC 50% off Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:00 pm
    —
Does anyone here have the Steam Link and the Steam controller?

I was wondering how well the controller works with CC?

I have the Steam Link and Love it but I'm just not so sure about buying the controller yet.

Thanks

#3: Re: Steam Midweek sale GTC 50% off Author: Ivan_Zaitzev PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:17 am
    —
If the reviews are any reference, steam sales have been pretty low for both games...

#4: Re: Steam Midweek sale GTC 50% off Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:22 pm
    —
I didn't ask about sales......

I asked about the Steam Controller

#5: Re: Steam Midweek sale GTC 50% off Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:26 pm
    —
I currently use an XBOX 360 controller on Steam,and am simply asking does anyone here use the Steam Controller to play CC online?

#6: Re: Steam Midweek sale GTC 50% off Author: vobbnobb PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:30 am
    —
platoon_michael wrote (View Post):
I currently use an XBOX 360 controller on Steam,and am simply asking does anyone here use the Steam Controller to play CC online?

I think you have lost your mind.

#7: Re: Steam Midweek sale GTC 50% off Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:34 pm
    —
I finally bought the Steam Controller the other week.

For COH it was difficult but I definitely need to spend a LOT more time programing it.
I haven't been able to get any of the CC re-released games to load thru Steam yet.
I'm trying through Steam Link from my PC to my TV.

Has anyone else been able to do it?

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1