Map Interior Problem
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

#1: Map Interior Problem Author: Bel8910 PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:33 am
    —
Ok, this is the first time I have this issue and now sure what to do:

After making a map and adding the interiors using CC5 (I have four buildings on the map) I load up the game, but only 2 of the 4 building show that soldiers are in them.  In other words, the graphic doesn't change to an interior picture, just remains as an exterior picture.

I have reloaded the map, adjusted the pixels, and re-did the map several times but the graphics won't change.

Any suggestions, modding community?

thanks,
Bel8910

#2: Re: Map Interior Problem Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:25 am
    —
I dont know whats going on here, but you could try exporting the interior picture from 5CC on a white background just to check that they are all included. Check the interior coding: did you use some code that won't get a roof on 2 of the buildings?

#3: Re: Map Interior Problem Author: Bel8910 PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:58 pm
    —
ScnelleMeyer...I used the same coding (trenches)...I will try the white background, though, since I haven't tried that. thanks!

#4: Re: Map Interior Problem Author: southern_land PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:58 pm
    —
I don't think trench coding will activate the rfm file

#5: Re: Map Interior Problem Author: Bel8910 PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:13 pm
    —
southern_land...good thought, I will try to change that next.  Thx

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1