Air drop technique for Nato
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: Air drop technique for Nato Author: sod98 PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:39 pm
    —
Parachuting Humvees crashed in Germany

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wxcemce2X88

#2: Re: Air drop technique for Nato Author: dj PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:01 am
    —
Hey Sod...have you not posted enough anti-American threads and posts today.  Did you celebrate when you saw this?   Really getting old, we get it - you hate America.  Rolling Eyes

#3: Re: Air drop technique for Nato Author: sod98 PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:24 am
    —
DJ and others - On reflection I can see why you would think that by me posting articles that they might seem Anti-American. But really the Anti-Americans are those who perpetrated the acts that you guys are so embarrassed about and don't like to talk about or read - 638 assassination attempts on Castro, attempted coup of 1934, Mockingbird etc . Sadly your society calls them Patriots - the Robber Barons, Bushes etc. Another failing is that those who speak out or expose these crooks are labeled Anti-American or traitors in the case of Oliver Stone, Michael Moore and so forth. Pretending it did happen or isn't happening will only ensure it keeps happening. If the truth hurts it's probably because it is real.

ps  USA isn't the only country to suffer tyrants as all countries have dark pasts. Just USA's is current.

#4: Re: Air drop technique for Nato Author: jakebullet70Location: Washington State / Kherson Ukraine PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:30 am
    —
sod98 wrote (View Post):
Parachuting Humvees crashed in Germany

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wxcemce2X88

Whoops!  That is pretty funny!

#5: Re: Air drop technique for Nato Author: mooxe PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:34 am
    —
The white plume you see is probably the diesel fuel.

#6: Re: Air drop technique for Nato Author: sod98 PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:44 am
    —
I thought it was too.

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1