Editing Battle groups in GTC
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Gateway to Caen

#1: Editing Battle groups in GTC Author: TWJunky PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 4:43 am
    —
there used to be a video tutuorial on how to edit unit composition in battel groups in PitF and GtC. Can sombody please point me in the right direction.

#2: Re: Editing Battle groups in GTC Author: mick_xe5 PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 10:23 am
    —
Triarius’ Video and Excel tool.

#3: Re: Editing Battle groups in GTC Author: TWJunky PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 12:05 am
    —
thank you!

#4: Re: Editing Battle groups in GTC Author: Aetius PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:59 am
    —
Hi,

Seems a usefull tool.
link to the excel editors is dead, can someone upload them?

Thanks

#5: Re: Editing Battle groups in GTC Author: Jatke PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:15 pm
    —
AFAIK, the TLD version of Triarius' Excel tool is the only one still available for DL, unless some kind soul donates from his personal archive. Sorry but my copy died in the great hard drive apocalypse of '18. Sadly, CC's institutional memory is fading away.

#6: Re: Editing Battle groups in GTC Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:37 pm
    —
Here is Triarius editors for PITF, GTC and LSA

Can you add them to the DL section Mooxe?

#7: Re: Editing Battle groups in GTC Author: Aetius PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:28 am
    —
Thanks ScnelleMeyer,

Glad this usefull tool isn't lost.

#8: Re: Editing Battle groups in GTC Author: JFFulcrum PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:10 pm
    —
Big thanks to ScnelleMeyer!

#9: Re: Editing Battle groups in GTC Author: 3dafanas PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:30 pm
    —
Hello guys!
A dont want to add a new topic. Will ask here.
I play GtC by Allied, and and I'm tired that my troops are completely defenseless against tanks. I want to add a panzeffausts to my battle teams. I find the index of PF (54) in weapons.txt, then I find a soldier with carabin and pistol (19) in soldiers.txt, and add a PF instead of pistol. Then I compared the parameters of my soldier and the German soldier who has a Gewehr43 and PF by default.  Parameters was matched. Then I add this soldier instead of LeeEnfild soldier in Bren sections and Rifle sections in AlsTeams.txt.
Its ok, game will start whithout errors. I see the PFs in the weapons list when create an army.
But in fact, there is no PFs in game. Soldiers dont use them.
What I do wrong?
I remember that I was doing the same in CC3 and it works.
Thanks.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Gateway to Caen

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1