The screenshot thread WWII
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#21: Re: The screenshot thread WWII Author: Hicks PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:37 am
    —
CCV Slaughtering ground: http://i.imgur.com/aZsh9Qt.jpg

"The Terminator" Tank: http://i.imgur.com/muiOytJ.jpg nearly at the end of CCV and this little tank has done me proud.

#22: Re: The screenshot thread WWII Author: Hicks PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:39 pm
    —
It's getting pretty ridiculous with the Terminator Squad. That first Medal of Honour was with an adjusted opponent. This time it was with the AI selecting what it wants to use, so fairer.

Clipboard08.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  460.41 KB
 Viewed:  9076 Time(s)

Clipboard08.jpg

Clipboard07.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  452.76 KB
 Viewed:  9076 Time(s)

Clipboard07.jpg

#23: Re: The screenshot thread WWII Author: pvt_GruntLocation: Melbourne, Australia PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:03 am
    —
I hope Miller has a strong back to hold all those medals!

#24: Re: The screenshot thread WWII Author: Hicks PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:06 am
    —
pvt_Grunt wrote (View Post):
I hope Miller has a strong back to hold all those medals!

It's not the weight of them that he needs to worry about but more Upton eyeing up one of those Combat I.B.'s.  Laughing

#25: Re: The screenshot thread WWII Author: Hicks PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:17 am
    —
Some of my best troops from CC3.

I like Rocket Carriers...  Wink

Clipboard012.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  457.99 KB
 Viewed:  9064 Time(s)

Clipboard012.jpg

#26: Re: The screenshot thread WWII Author: Hicks PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:37 am
    —
Infantry putting on a good show as well!

Clipboard011.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  442.97 KB
 Viewed:  9064 Time(s)

Clipboard011.jpg

#27: Re: The screenshot thread WWII Author: pvt_GruntLocation: Melbourne, Australia PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:58 am
    —
Early days in CC4 GC Simmerath map, all looked lost until this Med AT gun nailed a Platoon Leader h-track then a rocket h-track, then 2 Panthers back to back, all in about 10 seconds. It turned the tide of the battle and I watched the infantry crawl away.
I hope I can keep this gun alive for a few more turns, although against KG Peiper the odds arent great!

Med AT.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  237.8 KB
 Viewed:  8899 Time(s)

Med AT.jpg

#28: Re: The screenshot thread WWII Author: Hicks PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:30 pm
    —
At the end of a Der Ost Front Campaign the Honour Roll and a screenshot from on of the battles where a flame tank go a bit carried away.

Clipboard04.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.76 MB
 Viewed:  8792 Time(s)

Clipboard04.jpg

DoF.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.75 MB
 Viewed:  8792 Time(s)

DoF.jpg

#29: Re: The screenshot thread WWII Author: Hicks PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:38 pm
    —
Another terminator tank. This time while playing Okinawa and changing the medal graphics to be more fitting for Marine forces.

Clipboard04.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  458.29 KB
 Viewed:  8164 Time(s)

Clipboard04.jpg

#30: Re: The screenshot thread WWII Author: ke_mechial PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:46 am
    —
Hicks wrote (View Post):
Another terminator tank. This time while playing Okinawa and changing the medal graphics to be more fitting for Marine forces.

How did he manage to get a Medal of Honor?

#31: Re: The screenshot thread WWII Author: Hicks PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:26 am
    —
ke_mechial wrote (View Post):
Hicks wrote (View Post):

How did he manage to get a Medal of honour?

I'm not quite sure myself. I think the prisoners he captured would have boosted the score he received that triggered the medal when included on top of the kills.

#32: Re: The screenshot thread WWII Author: pvt_GruntLocation: Melbourne, Australia PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:58 am
    —
Off to a good start - Wolverine after its first battle. Sometimes tanks just have a charmed battle, this guy just stomped around picking off Pumas for fun! A pair of Jagdpanzer IV rounded off the battle.

CC4.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  235.2 KB
 Viewed:  7766 Time(s)

CC4.jpg

#33: Re: The screenshot thread WWII Author: Hicks PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:25 pm
    —
Staff Sgt. Moon likes to torch cats.

He's not averse to watching airstrikes either.

Clipboard06.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  444.04 KB
 Viewed:  7393 Time(s)

Clipboard06.jpg

AS.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.19 MB
 Viewed:  7393 Time(s)

AS.jpg

#34: Re: The screenshot thread WWII Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:25 am
    —
Wow that "terminator tank" crew in your Sept. post has a lot of medals!!!

#35: Re: The screenshot thread WWII Author: Hicks PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:14 pm
    —
Tejszd wrote (View Post):
Wow that "terminator tank" crew in your Sept. post has a lot of medals!!!

I adore the Stuart tank. You know when you see a photo that is just perfect for the moment? Here's from today in Gold Juno Sword.

Fear the Stuart!  Very Happy

Oh dear.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.16 MB
 Viewed:  7334 Time(s)

Oh dear.jpg

#36: Re: The screenshot thread WWII Author: Hicks PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:36 pm
    —
I'm learning to really hate this map. Another Platoon of Tiger tanks went into the grinder though.

Private McQueen toasted a kitty and a mortar carrier. As a good Canadian lad who was brought up well he was overheard to be shouting out "Sorrysorrysorrysorry!" as the Tiger's commander was running around on fire.

Clipboard04.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  447.42 KB
 Viewed:  7286 Time(s)

Clipboard04.jpg

Clipboard03.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.24 MB
 Viewed:  7286 Time(s)

Clipboard03.jpg

#37: Re: The screenshot thread WWII Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:04 pm
    —
Flamethrower tank kills, so satisfying.

#38: Re: The screenshot thread WWII Author: Hicks PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:42 pm
    —
mooxe wrote (View Post):
Flamethrower tank kills, so satisfying.

I'm tempted to revisit my childhood and do a modified weapons.adb like how I used to make .ini files for Command and Conquer Tiberian Sun: Rifles that fire 152mm HE shells, flamethrower machineguns and tanks that move 10x the speed and have multiple weapons platforms on them. Certainly not historically accurate but can be a lot of fun to play. A friend from school used to give the Hinds flamethrowers and I gave the Apaches nuclear missiles.

My problem now though is that soldier with the flamethrower, I'm going to be overly protective of him - something I can't say for most of the tank drivers. I'm not sure if its something to do with the maps or the pathfinding but I'm almost tempted to join the Germans in shooting the drivers of the tanks I've got given how badly they're performing compared to in CC3.

#39: Re: The screenshot thread WWII Author: Hicks PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:03 pm
    —
Time for some Soviet silliness:

Clipboard03 copy.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.14 MB
 Viewed:  7235 Time(s)

Clipboard03 copy.jpg

#40: Re: The screenshot thread WWII Author: mooxe PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:11 pm
    —
Are those wrecks coded onto the map? Its more wrecks than I've seen on any map.

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
Page 2 of 3