Mooxe GTC St Mauvieu and Colleville Videos
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Gateway to Caen

#1: Mooxe GTC St Mauvieu and Colleville Videos Author: Stwa PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:32 pm
    —
About 2 years ago, mooxe authored 2 videos as examples of a pathetic, not aggressive AI. The maps used were GTC Mauvieu and GTC Colleville. Here are the videos.

Link

Link

#2: Re: Mooxe GTC St Mauvieu and Colleville Videos Author: Stwa PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:43 pm
    —
It is 2 years later and now I am playing some GTC and I have a question or two.

I currently am using GTC 1.0 and on Steam v 1.02.

But when playing SP games using GTC St Mauvieu and GTC Colleville, I noticed when you select the Germans, the game tells you the SP experience will be better if you play as the British. In both videos, mooxe plays as the Germans.

I also noticed that each SP game was described as a SP British Mission. I assume SP means Single Player?

And in both videos, mooxe enables ALL enemies to be seen. Could this affect a single player game?

#3: Re: Mooxe GTC St Mauvieu and Colleville Videos Author: Stwa PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:41 pm
    —
Arrow

#4: Re: Mooxe GTC St Mauvieu and Colleville Videos Author: Stwa PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:38 pm
    —
Arrow

#5: Re: Mooxe GTC St Mauvieu and Colleville Videos Author: Stwa PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:42 pm
    —
Arrow

#6: Re: Mooxe GTC St Mauvieu and Colleville Videos Author: Stwa PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:32 am
    —
I thought I would mention, that there is a second mission using Colleville. It is a SP German Mission, and this maybe the mission mooxe used in his video.

So, I will look at both missions.

#7: Re: Mooxe GTC St Mauvieu and Colleville Videos Author: Stwa PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:34 am
    —
Arrow

#8: Re: Mooxe GTC St Mauvieu and Colleville Videos Author: Stwa PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:38 am
    —
Arrow

#9: Re: Mooxe GTC St Mauvieu and Colleville Videos Author: Stwa PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:40 am
    —
Arrow

#10: Re: Mooxe GTC St Mauvieu and Colleville Videos Author: Stwa PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:42 am
    —
Arrow

#11: Re: Mooxe GTC St Mauvieu and Colleville Videos Author: Stwa PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:27 am
    —
Arrow

#12: Re: Mooxe GTC St Mauvieu and Colleville Videos Author: Stwa PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:31 am
    —
Arrow

#13: Re: Mooxe GTC St Mauvieu and Colleville Videos Author: Stwa PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:45 am
    —
Arrow

#14: Re: Mooxe GTC St Mauvieu and Colleville Videos Author: Stwa PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:47 am
    —
Arrow

Last edited by Stwa on Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total

#15: Re: Mooxe GTC St Mauvieu and Colleville Videos Author: Stwa PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:53 am
    —
Arrow

#16: Re: Mooxe GTC St Mauvieu and Colleville Videos Author: Stwa PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:57 am
    —
Arrow

#17: Re: Mooxe GTC St Mauvieu and Colleville Videos Author: Stwa PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:42 am
    —
So, who knows what went wrong in mooxe's videos. Usually me thinks it is just user error of some kind.

Nevertheless, GTC and PiTF are very good looking games, and I would encourage forumites to at least get one of these games.

The full game menu screens and larger scale is very refreshing. I wish they would have done that a long time ago.

However, I still enjoy WW2 tactics for gaming. The smaller scale, and larger infantry team sizes make battles more plausible and fun.

The main thing is fun.

#18: Re: Mooxe GTC St Mauvieu and Colleville Videos Author: Stwa PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:45 am
    —
Arrow

#19: Re: Mooxe GTC St Mauvieu and Colleville Videos Author: Stwa PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:48 am
    —
Arrow

#20: Re: Mooxe GTC St Mauvieu and Colleville Videos Author: Stwa PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:33 pm
    —
Arrow

#21: Re: Mooxe GTC St Mauvieu and Colleville Videos Author: Stwa PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:34 pm
    —
Arrow

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Gateway to Caen

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1