TLD Battle fo Tunisia Mod bugs reports and suggestions
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat The Longest Day

#1: TLD Battle fo Tunisia Mod bugs reports and suggestions Author: Dfox PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:23 pm
    —
Hi all,

Standard topic for new mod. Report here bugs, errors, suggestions...

#2: Re: TLD Battle fo Tunisia Mod bugs reports and suggestions Author: UberdaveLocation: Kansas, USA PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:14 am
    —
I noticed that when playing vs German AI, the Pionere Batln in the beginning (Gruppe Witzig) refuses to allow me to add 2cm Flak guns to the active roster. It replaces them with PzIVs instead when the battle begins....

#3: Re: TLD Battle fo Tunisia Mod bugs reports and suggestions Author: Dfox PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:25 am
    —
Uberdave wrote (View Post):
I noticed that when playing vs German AI, the Pionere Batln in the beginning (Gruppe Witzig) refuses to allow me to add 2cm Flak guns to the active roster. It replaces them with PzIVs instead when the battle begins....

Hi !

Can't reproduce such replacement...

1.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  305.47 KB
 Viewed:  8333 Time(s)

1.jpg

2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  300.4 KB

2.jpg

3.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  448.24 KB

3.jpg

#4: Re: TLD Battle fo Tunisia Mod bugs reports and suggestions Author: lohtse PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:38 am
    —
installed this mod and soon as I start it it crashes!!!

#5: Re: TLD Battle fo Tunisia Mod bugs reports and suggestions Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:02 am
    —
Is there any error message or does it just crash/exit?

What version of TLD are you running, the latest version you can download from Matrix is "CloseCombatLongestDay-SetupRelease-v5.50.20.exe"

#6: Re: TLD Battle fo Tunisia Mod bugs reports and suggestions Author: lohtse PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:21 am
    —
version 5.50
windows 7

No error message at all simply opens than shuts down.

#7: Re: TLD Battle fo Tunisia Mod bugs reports and suggestions Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:19 am
    —
Your version number should include something after 5.50 if you applied the patches?

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat The Longest Day

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1