COI Company Commander Mod/GC Maps
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

#1: COI Company Commander Mod/GC Maps Author: US_BrakeLocation: USA PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:08 am
    —
COI Company Commander Mod/GC Maps

One of my current projects include Cross of Iron Mod/GC - Company Commander. A 16 Operation Grand Campaign for WFv10 (by Zonbie) using five CC3/COI Custom Maps for each Operation. If any map expert can assist I sure could use some help on fixing the CC5 to CC3 converted map ChrbrgAs. When I test the map an error box appears during COI gameplay. It is a great looking map and would be perfect for my planned Cherbourg Op.

http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Downloads&op=getit&lid=2979

In addition if any of you talented CCS members would like to convert any existing maps to CC3/COI for use in this soon to be released project I would appreciate the time and effort. Any special or quality maps representing Omaha Beach, Normandy, France, The Bulge, Germany etc. that have previously not been available to CC3 or Cross of Iron players would be a great addition to this new mod.

#2: Re: COI Company Commander Mod/GC Maps Author: Stwa PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:43 am
    —
Arrow

CC5 Cherbourg Arsenal.png
 Description:
I converted the Cherbourg maps to CCMT using 5CC many years ago. I have played them many times, and no errors are encountered.
 Filesize:  410.79 KB
 Viewed:  2902 Time(s)

CC5 Cherbourg Arsenal.png

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1