Free CC games
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Rhineland '45

#1: Free CC games Author: Gimme PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:37 am
    —
Hi new here just wondering if there's anyway to get "CC5 Invasion Normandy" for free or "CC the longest Day" for free, great thanks.

#2: Re: Free CC games Author: Antony_nz PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:48 am
    —
I believes its now in the download section. Burn in to CD off the website. ( i couldn't believe this when i found that out.)

Here http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Downloads&op=getit&lid=4237

Does ISO mean download full game?

#3: Re: Free CC games Author: vobbnobb PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:15 am
    —
.Iso means you need to mount the iso file, So it thinks the CD is in the drive. There are many I use daemon tools pro

#4: Re: Free CC games Author: Patton66 PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:51 pm
    —
well i did a download from the brige to faar ..iso the game not the demo then i use the acetone iso to open ..but i have linux and ..it open a file exe and a file with image cd cc2 ..i have paly on linux but until now im really confused in what i have to do ..anyone can help me ?

#5: Re: Free CC games Author: DaveySmith1 PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:04 pm
    —
CC games aren't compatible with linux. Only windows, unless you are using wine or something similar.

Also the downloads for cc1-5 are available in the download section on this site. Though I don't think they will put longest day on here because it's still being sold and needs a serial key, unlike the old ones which are abandonware.

To use iso files you can either mount them as a fake cd using a program called daemon tools lite. Or you can burn it to a blank cd/dvd with some other program.

#6: Re: Free CC games Author: vobbnobb PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:11 am
    —
DaveySmith1 wrote (View Post):

Though I don't think they will put longest day on here because it's still being sold and needs a serial key, unlike the old ones which are abandonware.

It's not one of the original "old games". Invasion Normandy is abadonware though

Close Combat Series -> Rhineland '45

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1