Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Gateway to Caen

#1: New Mod in Progress Author: Bel8910 PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:42 pm
    —
American War of Independence

Close Combat: Insurrection 1887

#2: Re: New Mod in Progress Author: ke_mechial PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:59 pm
    —
Very interesting. It is also worth noting that this will be the first mod to go beyond WWI.

I would recommend a Waterloo Mod, after finishing this! Very Happy

Château d'Hougoumont would be a separate map then.

#3: Re: New Mod in Progress Author: dj PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:22 am
    —
1778...yes this looks very interesting.  Yeah I don't believe anyone made mod prior to WWI yet.  Maybe some of the other Colonial battles would good too.  Like the famous battles in Africa with French Foreign Legion in desert outpost sieges.  Or the battles of British Empire in South Africa against the Zulu's, Dutch or other rebels.

#4: Re: New Mod in Progress Author: southern_land PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:30 am
    —
dj wrote (View Post):
1778...yes this looks very interesting.  Yeah I don't believe anyone made mod prior to WWI yet.  Maybe some of the other Colonial battles would good too.  Like the famous battles in Africa with French Foreign Legion in desert outpost sieges.  Or the battles of British Empire in South Africa against the Zulu's, Dutch or other rebels.

the New Zealand land wars would work too.  Maori warriors against British colonial troops.  The only let down would be the lack of range of weapons

#5: Re: New Mod in Progress Author: ke_mechial PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:44 pm
    —
dj wrote (View Post):

Yes Zulu, Definitely and maybe boer wars.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Gateway to Caen

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1