GJS-BlackDevils2.1 Released.
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

#1: GJS-BlackDevils2.1 Released. Author: Cpt_JB_MacLocation: saint john new brunswick, canada PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:24 pm
    —
GJS44 BlackDevils v2.1
Most of the changes are listed as follows:

*the gjs44 patch done recently has been integrated into this mod. But you still need to put the text files in your maps folder, which you have probably already done.

Recruit, and line will be modified forcepools as veteran and elite are already, green will remain default4.4.panzerfaust team is now 4 man team. panzerfaust now has a 40m range. 290mm spigot has 100m range, and carries 30HE. panzerpioneer has mg722 replaced will lemg42 and a mp43 added. lots more 12cm and 4.2inch mortars added. explosives range has been increased so it will not injure team throwing it. mortar barrage strength has been increased slightly. air strikes have more power as well, this in 1.8 tho. allied teams have more rifle grenades added. piat range 120m now. sniper has fire animate, but sniper now is 2 man team, with 2 snipers, and sniper rifles kill raiting is increased. 25 pdr he effect reduced. brens effectiveness increased, k gun reduced some. blackdevils team now has explosives. AT rifle grenades range increased to 50m. sniper teams are only unit carrying sniper rifle now. tanks and vehicles chances of becoming immobile when going thru hedge now are reduced. tanks can go thru large hedges now. halftracks and armored cars can go thru small hedges now. tanks and other vehicles can go over fodder/hay stacks now.
Also a new ops added, Mayer's Gamble, done by Piper-77.

i think thats is most of the updates.

capt jb mac
ps... uninstall 4.4, then install black devils.

#2: bugs, concerns, ideas, comments, here please. Author: Cpt_JB_MacLocation: saint john new brunswick, canada PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:26 pm
    —
bugs, concerns, ideas, comments, here please:

thx, jb

#3:  Author: sickf1 PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 1:09 am
    —
JB you have transfered me 2 sets of files last times we played, do I still need to update or did the files include the changes?

[2ndRB]1Lt.sickf1

#4: [2ndRB]1Lt.sickf1 Author: Cpt_JB_MacLocation: saint john new brunswick, canada PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 11:35 am
    —
well, i would recommend gettting v2.1, to make sure you have all the up to date files. if you have high speed it should not take to long.

jb

#5:  Author: Piper_1 PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 7:16 pm
    —
I know a lot of work has gone into this,well done JB and thanks for all your efforts.....Piper

#6:  Author: FlaggellumdeiLocation: Sweden PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 12:10 pm
    —
Hi,

Just wanted to say thanks for this great mod! Playing a GC and the feel is very different from reg GJS. The tankmovement through hedges really make a big difference!

So... thank you very much

#7: Flaggellumdei Author: Cpt_JB_MacLocation: saint john new brunswick, canada PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 2:33 pm
    —
your very welcome. glad your enjoying it! 2.2 is in the works.

thank you,

jb mac

#8:  Author: FlaggellumdeiLocation: Sweden PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 12:48 am
    —
Great!

What are the plans for the new version?

Plz remove mikwarleos sextons and chems cause they are wreaking havoc with my poor germans in our GC;) For anyone else I guess they are ok.

Since I've not even completed one GC I'm sad to say I have no input regarding what should be includedor excluded.

Keep up the good work.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1