Afghan mod and CCMT UI update
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Modern Tactics

#1: Afghan mod and CCMT UI update Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:58 am
    —
Working on and off on a Soviet-Afghan war mod.

In the process I will update CCMTs user interface.

MainScreen CCMT Afganistan.jpg
 Description:
Working to update the UI of CCMT
 Filesize:  457.83 KB
 Viewed:  20392 Time(s)

MainScreen CCMT Afganistan.jpg

#2: Re: Afghan mod and CCMT UI update Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:05 am
    —
The CCMT database for LSA for faster mod;)

#3: Re: Afghan mod and CCMT UI update Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:00 pm
    —
Command screen

UO0006.jpg
 Description:
Command
 Filesize:  117.26 KB
 Viewed:  20314 Time(s)

UO0006.jpg

#4: Re: Afghan mod and CCMT UI update Author: ke_mechial PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:55 pm
    —
Very nice  Very Happy

#5: Re: Afghan mod and CCMT UI update Author: Ivan_Zaitzev PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:34 am
    —
It's a really interesting conflict. I have been playing the Combat Mission game lately and even if outdated, it's quite fun.
Good luck with your mod.

#6: Re: Afghan mod and CCMT UI update Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:10 pm
    —
Thanks guys!
I have played Combat mission Afghanistan too and it ok, but the gameplay in the CM games does not fit me too well.
I also bought the 9th company game "Roots of Terror" on a Steam sale. Its an OK portrayal of the Soviet-Afghan war too.

#7: Re: Afghan mod and CCMT UI update Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:21 am
    —
Battlegroup screen and Soldier screen done.

Battlegroup.jpg
 Description:
Battlegroup
 Filesize:  124.02 KB
 Viewed:  20215 Time(s)

Battlegroup.jpg

Soldier.jpg
 Description:
Soldier
 Filesize:  114.83 KB
 Viewed:  20215 Time(s)

Soldier.jpg

#8: Re: Afghan mod and CCMT UI update Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:46 pm
    —
map detail screen

UO0002.jpg
 Description:
Map detail
 Filesize:  119.94 KB
 Viewed:  20162 Time(s)

UO0002.jpg

#9: Re: Afghan mod and CCMT UI update Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:51 am
    —
A new BTR-70 that I might eventually use in this mod.

BTR-70.png
 Description:
BTR-70
 Filesize:  4.67 KB
 Viewed:  19714 Time(s)

BTR-70.png

#10: Re: Afghan mod and CCMT UI update Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:40 pm
    —
Map selection screen update.

Map selection.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  429.6 KB
 Viewed:  19586 Time(s)

Map selection.png

#11: Re: Afghan mod and CCMT UI update Author: PeteLocation: Nijmegen, Netherlands PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:55 pm
    —
Definitely better than the original. I am hoping you are going to use smaller maps in your mod because I don't like playing on the oversized maps in CCMT.

#12: Re: Afghan mod and CCMT UI update Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:08 am
    —
Thanks Pete. My first thought regarding maps was to use existing maps or make cut-down smaller ones. However lately I have been thinking of making a few completely new maps for the mod or even convert existing European maps to an Afghan scenario.

What I think would be cool scenario wise would be groups of scenarios forming kind of a campaign around a situation and timeline relevant for the 1979-89 war.

#13: Re: Afghan mod and CCMT UI update Author: PeteLocation: Nijmegen, Netherlands PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:39 am
    —
ScnelleMeyer wrote (View Post):
What I think would be cool scenario wise would be groups of scenarios forming kind of a campaign around a situation and timeline relevant for the 1979-89 war.
Yeah, that would be cool but would be better if you could somehow track your progress.

#14: Re: Afghan mod and CCMT UI update Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:03 am
    —
Yes, I agree and my intention with these "linked" scenarios is to set up goals that must be accomplished during the mission to "Qualify" for the next smission.
These can be a limit to own troops losses, enemy KIAs, a one or more spesific VLs taken or held, a supply coloumn that must reach its destination etc.

#15: Re: Afghan mod and CCMT UI update Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:50 am
    —
Loading- and Map Info screen.

Map Info scrn.png
 Description:
This screen took me a lot of time...
 Filesize:  583.01 KB
 Viewed:  19445 Time(s)

Map Info scrn.png

Loading screen v1.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  582.37 KB
 Viewed:  19445 Time(s)

Loading screen v1.png

#16: Re: Afghan mod and CCMT UI update Author: Antony_nz PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:36 am
    —
ScnelleMeyer wrote (View Post):
Yes, I agree and my intention with these "linked" scenarios is to set up goals that must be accomplished during the mission to "Qualify" for the next smission.
These can be a limit to own troops losses, enemy KIAs, a one or more spesific VLs taken or held, a supply coloumn that must reach its destination etc.

This sounds so cool man.
Show me more pictures! This makes me want to get CCMT!

#17: Re: Afghan mod and CCMT UI update Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:15 pm
    —
Thanks for the feedback Anthony! - Glad you like the idea and the progress so far.

CCMT is single battles only, meaning you wont fight with the same soldier twice. - I still think the battles can be linked by storyline, and mission orders to create a feeling of progression through a kind of campaign.

CCMT has a lot of cool features and when modded it plays really well and is fun too. For 19.99 on the Matrix Xmas sale you can't go wrong IMO.

Close Combat Afghanistan needs more development still, but I will try to post some more teaser pics as I go along. - Graphics wise I think teams icons will be up next on my list.

#18: Re: Afghan mod and CCMT UI update Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:29 am
    —
Team icon testing.

ICON TEST V1.png
 Description:
Icons v1
 Filesize:  209.06 KB
 Viewed:  19305 Time(s)

ICON TEST V1.png

#19: Re: Afghan mod and CCMT UI update Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:19 am
    —
DRA (Democratic Republic of Afghanistan) Icons.

What does people think about this style of team icons?

DRA Counters.png
 Description:
Testing
 Filesize:  211.03 KB
 Viewed:  19246 Time(s)

DRA Counters.png

#20: Re: Afghan mod and CCMT UI update Author: Zep PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:36 am
    —
imo..They look good Smile

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Modern Tactics

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 3