Tracked! Modding?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Gateway to Caen

#1: Tracked! Modding? Author: Hicks PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:16 am
    —
Is there a way to adjust the likelihood of a vehicle becoming tracked in Gateway to Caen or is it tied to the executable? As it stands I'm more afraid of hedges than anti-tank guns at the moment.

#2: Re: Tracked! Modding? Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:18 am
    —
The values for immobilization are in the elements file.

Use the databook to find and edit the values.

#3: Re: Tracked! Modding? Author: Hicks PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:08 am
    —
ScnelleMeyer wrote (View Post):
The values for immobilization are in the elements file.

Use the databook to find and edit the values.

You star! Thank you :)

I was looking in the Vehicles settings thinking there'd be a % chance or listing of vulnerability along the lines of track thickness etc. I didn't think to check that it would be tied to the environment settings. Time for yet more tinkering! ...Now if only I could back-port the sprites for the tanks into CC3 Very Happy XTank exported some very "interesting" colours but nothing usable.

#4: Re: Tracked! Modding? Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:20 am
    —
No problem mate.

GtC tank graphics are 32 bit .tga (with an alpha channel).
To get GtC tanks to CC3 and other versions, you need to save the .tga files as 16bit tga. and then repack the images with the proper tool.

Try unpacking GtC tanks file with CCmunger.

#5: Re: Tracked! Modding? Author: PeteLocation: Nijmegen, Netherlands PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:48 pm
    —
To be precise: columns 'bog chance' and 'immobilize chance' . Bog chance slows the vehicle or stops it completely without immobilizing, with the option of becoming mobile again at some point.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Gateway to Caen

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1