Rank Issue
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: Rank Issue Author: Bel8910 PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:43 pm
    —
Close Combatants,

I having a small issue that is really bugging me and I am reaching out to see if anyone has any suggestions. This is the first time I have come across this issue.

This issues is on a modded game (GTC), so that may simply be the reason.

The problem: Whenever I play as, or against, the "AX" team, my platoon leader icon consistently shows a "leader" icon.  In other words, instead of junior officer leading the platoon, it is usually shows as an OR-5 instead.  I can cycle through four or five platoons (I have ten companies total, 3 platoons each) before I ever find a jr officer to "lead" the team.  I have checked the following:

icons in the right placed, and number correctly (inBRank01_000 through 009, OR-1 through O-4)
properly assigned positions in the AXsTeams files (O=command, 17=command, 4=Commander), and has a "leader" and "Asst Leader" and "Soldier" assigned to the PLT HQ
properly assigned echelon level in UnitStructure (2=platoon) and the AXsTeams information is the proper spot in the echelon level
each squadron is assigned ten men; each FP level of infantry is set to 1.0 1.0 1.0 1.0 1.0 for a full complement for the entire campaign

As a comparison, the AIs team is set up exactly the same; but I have no issues with the proper rank being displayed.

I realize this is a small thing, but has anyone ever seen this in a vanilla game of GTC or in their own mods?  

Maybe I am just missing something.

Thanks,
Bel8910

UO0001.jpg
 Description:
OR-5 in command of a platoon
 Filesize:  196.45 KB
 Viewed:  2047 Time(s)

UO0001.jpg

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1