More info and distraction
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Art of Combat

#1: More info and distraction Author: mooxe PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:42 am
    —
New website template up at http://tacticalartofcombat.com/index.html

Art of Combat now known as Art of Combat: Anzio.

AOC forums gone.

New game, Art of Combat: Platoon Leader (turn based).

From the website...

Later Versions - Other Titles
Unlike all previous games THE TACTICAL ART OF COMBAT will cover different eras covering most of the 20th century: WWI, WWII, Korean War, Vietnam, Iraq in different future iterations of the title.
Civilians – Asymmetric Warfare (WW2 Partisans) - Vital for use as military trainer
Real World Map data importation to create maps
(Mission Planning for Military)

#2: Re: More info and distraction Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:35 am
    —
The forums link works???

#3: Re: More info and distraction Author: mooxe PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:39 am
    —
Oh missed it. I have to scroll right on the webpage in order to see it.

#4: Re: More info and distraction Author: ke_mechial PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:52 pm
    —
mooxe wrote (View Post):
Oh missed it. I have to scroll right on the webpage in order to see it.

Very Happy  

It is the web designer.

but I hope Sulla gets it fixed, because unlike seasoned CC players, who are used to crank up computer to get games and mods running,
new comers can find it spoiled and unprofessional and be prejudicious about AOC.

It is not that difficult, I would recommend bootstrap framework.

#5: Re: More info and distraction Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:15 am
    —
Someone with a 24" monitor must of designed it. But many webpages will downscale, except that one!

#6: Re: More info and distraction Author: Sulla PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:56 pm
    —
Hi Guys,

I will check into it, I usually do the websites, this was done by one of the artists ;)

I will check on various resolutions and get back to you.

Sorry for any hassles! It works fine on my monitor but I am at 1920 × 1080 which I thought was pretty common now. Will get back to you.

Cheers - S

Close Combat Series -> Art of Combat

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1